First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
huge edit: after the reveal we found out the trim models were different so, we created a new thread/poll.
ok guys, here is the updated 2.0 ver thread, go vote again....

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/t...del-are-you-getting-2-0-ver-after-reveal.446/

note: there are still a lot of fun and great content in the thread below...if your bored and have some slack time, check it out...

wondering which trim people here plan to get.

since i plan to daily mine, im prob gonna go with the base model.
wait to see what the aftermarket does and the options the shops come up with.
this will keep my warranty in tack. it will take a year to year in a half to run up the mileage to 36k.

after test driving i may opt for the t since i have a long commute and will help in the comfort & safety aspect.
i would like to see what price point the nismo would be, but id hate to put a ton of miles on such a car.

so, which is it gonna be for you? base, touring, sport, sport touring or wait for the baby gtr?

Last edited:
OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
it looks like you guys are voting, but no one is saying which one or why they are picking the trim.
come on! you know how this works....inquiring minds want to know.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I'm going to shoot for the Nismo; I wanted a Nismo 350z when I was in College, and then wanted a Nismo 370z during early years of working; Couldn't afford 350 in college and didnt want to give up Nav/Leather with 370z, so bought a CPO Sport-Touring 370z. Since the later year Nismo's come with Recaros + Navigation option, it might be safe to assume new Nismo might have same; So I'm finally gonna ball out...for CPO Nismo Z..

z_ya_later

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Seiran Blue Nissan Z Sport
Sport - Don't care about the touring comforts and back when the 370 debuted, I always envisioned getting the Sport version. Ended up with a 370Z base so now I'm going for it. Don't plan on doing any mods beyond that.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I picked ST, being a girl who is not that interested in modifying I want all the bells and whistles
My son might not be able to resist putting a few mods on here and there, but in reality the car will mostly likely remain as is unless something NEEDS to be done later down the track, so prefer to have all the creature comforts

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
If I do decide to wait and get one, most likely the s/t unless the Nismo ends up being in the low 50's range.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Main hope here is the S and/or S/T will be available with a ā€˜track packageā€™ i.e. Brembos, coilovers, dampers, and a type of Recaros. Only if that pkg is track worthy and of course with full factory warranty

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
here's what the poll was gonna originally read:

base (what i picked) - y0 all us broke folk can afford a z yay! now only if the dealer will take my la sabre in for trade...
sport - (guys under 35) i care nothing about comfort...in fact im gonna drop it low and make the ride even harsher!
touring - (guys over 35) let those young punks have their unrefined rides, im in need of creature comforts.
sport/touring - (guys approaching 45) i wanna be young and sporty again...but dang this hernia is killing me!
baby gtr - (white haired folk) i worked hard all my life...i want the best and by golly im gonna blow it on myself this time!

please feel free to add to or modify the above statements

edit : please tell me how close i hit home for you :D

Last edited: