When will we see the new Z? / What Autoshow will new Z debut at?

MRichter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bmw 325i
LA show is next week... any rumors or gut feelings that we'll see a Z concept pop up? i haven't heard anything about it.

350ZZZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 350Z NISMO
We find out tomorrow. My guess is no.
Most companies do online teasers now whenever they are going to show something at a show, even if its just concept form.

BluntForce

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
Nope :)

I hope no one was actually expecting anything. I think we're a far ways from seeing anything at an auto show.

Maybe a spy photo will pop up some time beforehand.

chromeX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Rarely is anything major revealed in LA. when you can wait a few months and do it in Detroit to make the biggest splash why not?

I have my calendar circled for Detroit and fingers crossed that something is shown.

Cramer

Threads
Reaction score
What's sad is that the Nissan head designer guy said in the Jay Leno video that we would see something Z related in 2013 and then it didn't happen in 2014 either. Wonder if there's some redesigning going on inside Nissan for the car.

afflicted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 fr-s
What's sad is that the Nissan head designer guy said in the Jay Leno video that we would see something Z related in 2013 and then it didn't happen in 2014 either. Wonder if there's some redesigning going on inside Nissan for the car.
Seriously what a freakin vaporware tease that was. What's Nissan busy with these days anyway? Maxima and Juke? Where's the real damn sports cars already..

And give me an aleternative to the FR-S. You can have my money if you give me a good option, I want out of this car.

OP
OP
MRichter

MRichter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bmw 325i
So nothing showed in LA... I'll try again.. is anything possible for Detroit in January?

If not there, where?

tetsuo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Maxima
Any guesses on when we'll see it debut? Will it be a 2017?

I'm hoping we get to see a concept first.

350ZZZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 350Z NISMO
Detroit is a bigger venue to drop something as major as the next Z but we haven't heard ANYTHING. I mean total radio silence that this car is even coming...

ToTheMax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
They produced the 350z for 6 years so if they stick to the same model life for the 370z (started in 2009) that means it stops production in 2015.

So if Nissan doesn't want a gap for any Z car that means we should see something next year or 2016! Where's those spy picsa already? :D

BluntForce

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
Seems a bit late in the game for them to unveil a totally new car for next year. Not a single spy pic or anything really solid that this car wil be made. I would love to be proven wrong tho !

tetsuo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Maxima
My prediction: Tokyo Auto show!

Praying...hoping...

ToTheMax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
Seems a bit late in the game for them to unveil a totally new car for next year. Not a single spy pic or anything really solid that this car wil be made. I would love to be proven wrong tho !
Ya the spy photogs probably woulda spotted a prototype out testing by now I guess if it was coming out next year.

MisterNismo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Totaled 370Z
My prediction: Tokyo Auto show!

Praying...hoping...
No Tokyo auto show for almost another year unfortunately. Maybe a concept by then since there's no way a production car will drop in less than a year.