First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
New update to the crazy story about the first owner of my Z. I was at the dealer today to drop off the buyers check from my credit union. Was chatting with salesman who sold the car to me about some missing items for my car like the owners manual, first aid kit and they’re hooking me up with all weather mats. Apparently when they contacted the wife to see if the husband removed the missing items from the car, she told the dealer that the husband is currently in jail. Fookin insane story!
Side note. The person that was buying their other new Z backed out so they now have the car in their showroom.
Are they going to provide you with the missing items?

CRYDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Proto, 2013 BMW M3 GTS
Occupation
sometimes
I just got a call to purchase the Nismo.
What is the most I should pay? I bought my Proto from the same dealer Last year but with a heavy mark up and O don't want to do that again.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
I just got a call to purchase the Nismo.
What is the most I should pay? I bought my Proto from the same dealer Last year but with a heavy mark up and O don't want to do that again.
Dont pay mark up period. Lots are either incoming or sitting in lots due to winter season/overpriced msrp/nomanual option. Keep looking