RickW
Active Member
- Thread starter
- #1
hello all;
working on turbo upgrade for the winter here. My strategy is to buy most of the parts I need at the best price while sticking to the plan of a good chunk of extra hp while keeping drivability. Turbos coming this week and downpipes, probably catless soon after. Are larger injectors a must for around 500 whp? Also is there more that I haven't thought of yet? Spending $Can and buying from US is a challenge. Probably be at 10K before I pay a shop to install and set up.
working on turbo upgrade for the winter here. My strategy is to buy most of the parts I need at the best price while sticking to the plan of a good chunk of extra hp while keeping drivability. Turbos coming this week and downpipes, probably catless soon after. Are larger injectors a must for around 500 whp? Also is there more that I haven't thought of yet? Spending $Can and buying from US is a challenge. Probably be at 10K before I pay a shop to install and set up.