First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
engineer
I just received my 2023 Z. In the trunk is a cargo net and a black plastic strip about 70" long by about 1" high. It has (mounting?) tabs along its length at about every 10". Can you tell me what it is for?

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I just received my 2023 Z. In the trunk is a cargo net and a black plastic strip about 70" long by about 1" high. It has (mounting?) tabs along its length at about every 10". Can you tell me what it is for?

It's the front under spoiler

OP
OP
Ramman

Ramman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
engineer

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Thank you. The new Z was shipped to me (in SC) from W. Virginia. As it appears to be standard equipment for my performance model, should/will my local dealer, to whom I'm transferring my new car warrantee, mount this for me with no charge?

Should? Absolutely. as like you said it is a standard part of the car you purchased. It just has these little push rivets its a 10 min install.

OP
OP
Ramman

Ramman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
engineer
Thanks for all the info. I registered my 2023 Z with a local dealer and he installed the spoiler strip . Apparently there were also mud guards and another piece that the original dealer didn't install but the new one found these in the trunk, and installed them also .. with no charge.