Sport trim and ride comfort

kwerty

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Leaf
Is there any data on the Sport trim and any measurements of noise vibration and harshness (maybe audio decibels) versus Performance trim?

Also, I’ve heard some reports on differences in the suspension tuning but haven’t heard any details.

Based on wheel sizes, I would presume the sport trim is a more comfortable ride, but has anyone presented any data?

- kwerty

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Personally, I haven't seen anything directly comparing the two trims for suspension feel. I too would also assume that the Sport would have a slightly softer ride. Overall, I think from most I have read and seen that many people are saying that the overall interior noise and comfort is quite good, with the exception of the gearbox vibrates a little through the shifter.

OP
OP

kwerty

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Leaf
For a calibration point, as measured by the noise app on my Apple Watch, my Tesla Model 3 at 75 mph measures between 68 and 78 decibels depending upon road surface.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Pretty neat. I'm sure once one of us gets our hands on one of these we can test this. Unless you can find someone on social that has their hands on the media car for a week and can convince them to do this test for ya ? :D