Sport trim gauge cluster question

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Sport view with just the tach and the oil temp, water temp, throttle position etc to the right of it
it should be the same 3 as the Performance model
Exactly. Which three? Aren't there four? I don't have throttle position. Who does? I kinda want it, if only because I know it exists.

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Exactly. Which three? Aren't there four? I don't have throttle position. Who does? I kinda want it, if only because I know it exists.
We're getting our lines crossed here

He's talking Sport trim level vs Performance trim level.
I'm saying there are 3 dash display modes. Sport, Normal and Enhanced. All vehicles Sport/Performance/Manual/Auto should have all 3 available to switch through.
I think you're talking digital gauges in the Sport dash display mode. Yes there are 4.
Manual shows engine oil temp, water temp, oil pressure and diff oil temp.
Auto shows transmission temp instead of diff oil temp.

@Maximus needs to show us what he has on screen and what he thinks is missing

EDIT: as per below Sport trim indeed has different display info and no gear select number

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
We're getting our lines crossed here

He's talking Sport trim level vs Performance trim level.
I'm saying there are 3 dash display modes. Sport, Normal and Enhanced. All vehicles Sport/Performance/Manual/Auto should have all 3 available to switch through.
I think you're talking digital gauges in the Sport dash display mode. Yes there are 4.
Manual shows engine oil temp, water temp, oil pressure and diff oil temp.
Auto shows transmission temp instead of diff oil temp.

@Maximus needs to show us what he has on screen and what he thinks is missing
Correct: Sport vs Performance Trim

Sorry I donā€™t have my car because itā€™s in the shop but I couldnā€™t remember all of the digital gauges to the right of the tach. I should be getting it back this week and will snap a pic to end all of this confusion Iā€™ve causedā€¦.lol
Thanks for keeping up with it though

Reactions: Mud

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry. Yes, I misinterpreted the three options available in "change meter view" with the four gages right of the tach in the sport view. Sorry about that. My bad.

However, I still wonder if the four gages in sport view are the same for US Perf / Sport and Manual / Auto and other markets and trims.

For example I don't think I've seen a throttle position gage, but it's mentioned here.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Sorry. Yes, I misinterpreted the three options available in "change meter view" with the four gages right of the tach in the sport view. Sorry about that. My bad.

However, I still wonder if the four gages in sport view are the same for US Perf / Sport and Manual / Auto and other markets and trims.

For example I don't think I've seen a throttle position gage, but it's mentioned here.
I should have it back today and will take a video.
Since I have a Sport trim, and donā€™t have an LDD, I think the diff temp judge the Performance is replaced with a throttle position, or ā€œwhat percentage youā€™re mashing the gas pedal, gauge. Itā€™s a little foot that moves and you can see the increase in percentage as you press the gas pedal.
Iā€™ll post a vid clip tonight when I get the car back

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I should have it back today and will take a video.
Since I have a Sport trim, and donā€™t have an LDD, I think the diff temp judge the Performance is replaced with a throttle position, or ā€œwhat percentage youā€™re mashing the gas pedal, gauge. Itā€™s a little foot that moves and you can see the increase in percentage as you press the gas pedal.
Iā€™ll post a vid clip tonight when I get the car back
I feel like I want this. Although maybe not a good idea if my wife can see it.

Ckynus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Film
I think the autos have which gear the car is in no matter which trim level you have and I believe the Performance and Proto have it also for the manual transmissions. On my Sport trim, I donā€™t see the gear itā€™s in next to the tachā€¦.am I doing something wrong or is that not available in the Sport trim?
It isnt there on the sport trim..

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
I'm thinking we need videos of all the different sport mode gage clusters. How many are there?
Ok see here there is no number telling me which gear Iā€™m in
IMG_0089.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Mud
OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Hereā€™s that gauge I was talking about

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Well where itā€™s positioned in the corner, she might have trouble seeing itā€¦.obviously a good thing. My wife just looks out the window like a deer stuck in headlights when I start speeding šŸ˜‚