• Total voters

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
Iā€™m out. A Z specā€™d the way I want it is $10k more than a Mustang Specā€™d the way Iā€™d want it. I just donā€™t see the value in the Z at 51k.
Does that include the $1025 destination charge and floor mats? I donā€™t see Nissan delivering many bare Performance models without bundling a few options in there.

-RJM

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
I'd be in for a 41k Sport version. But I won't engage in a treasure hunt, deal with a bunch of aggravations, or pay over msrp.

So realistically, I don't see it happening anytime soon. I'm excited about the vehicle, think it's very nice. But not excited about the other stuff that goes along with trying to get one, that stuff is a big turnoff.

relyt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
I wasn't ever going to be in the market at release. I won't be ready to buy for a couple years, but yes, I'm still 100% Z.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I'm out for any vehicle.
It's not even an option to consider something else. I don't know what y'all are thinking that you can get a better deal elsewhere. Everything desirable is going to be difficult to get and too expensive once you get it.

With everything going on in the world, all vehicles are even harder to get than just a few months ago.

I'll put my name on a list, but I ain't holding my breath and I ain't going to pay a premium for a problem I didn't cause.

In the last month I've been focusing on appreciating the things I already own and forgetting new, shiny stuff. I didn't like hunting for toilet paper with a facemask on, and I certainly don't like "fighting" for the privilege of paying a pandemic tax on something I'd like.

I might even start spending the money I saved for the Z on more important things.

Anyways, if things improve, I'm dead-set on getting a Z, eventually. Not even considering the competitors. Don't care anymore.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
im kinda out as 2 thing that kinda dropped instantly me knowing that with no one even knowing jack here about deposits or trying to see if there is a list , plus toyota made me a offer i couldnt say no to lol

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
I'm out for any vehicle.
It's not even an option to consider something else. I don't know what y'all are thinking that you can get a better deal elsewhere. Everything desirable is going to be difficult to get and too expensive once you get it.
Got an email this morning. My 2022 MX-5 Club order has been officially confirmed! Should arrive by mid-July! Now, Miata desirability is certainly in the eye of the beholder lol... but hey, I'm getting the car at MSRP, and it will be fun!

1653097593166.png

I'd be in for a 41k Sport version. But I won't engage in a treasure hunt, deal with a bunch of aggravations, or pay over msrp.

So realistically, I don't see it happening anytime soon. I'm excited about the vehicle, think it's very nice. But not excited about the other stuff that goes along with trying to get one, that stuff is a big turnoff.
Yep, I'm in the exact same boat. Also the reason I'm 99% likely going to be pulling the trigger on the '22 Miata. It will be delivered relatively soon, and I will have had to deal with ZERO hassles in getting it at MSRP. I've still got my eyes on the Z though... will consider selling/trading-in the Miata later on once I get to test drive the new Z, and it's available for a good price used, or at MSRP new.

Last edited:

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
do tell...
well number one they gave me 41k for the camaro and then gave me the 22 supra 3.0 prem for 57 which is ok i really didnt want the toyocare or guard or whatever but its free service for 2 year not really i guess lol since it was in the 57k price anyways the 21k i had left from the trade paid half the car basically

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
well number one they gave me 41k for the camaro and then gave me the 22 supra 3.0 prem for 57 which is ok i really didnt want the toyocare or guard or whatever but its free service for 2 year not really i guess lol since it was in the 57k price anyways the 21k i had left from the trade paid half the car basically
Bruh, 41k for the Camaro? šŸ˜³