Sim Racing

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Anyone here into sim racing and/or simcades? I’ve been playing a lot of GT7 on PS5 with my 65” LG G1 OLED and Forza Motorsport on PC with a 4090 PC and LG 45” OLED ultrawide.

I’m debating if I wanna venture into either a triple monitor setup or getting a VR headset. If I go VR, I’m hearing good things about GT7/PSVR2 but with a Quest 3, I can connect to PC and have more racing titles to play. Sadly, FM isn’t VR compatible though.

I already own a modest racing wheel/chair setup and pairing that with the PSVR2 is looking like the route I’ll take for now.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Ive had a few set ups over the years but just a racing seat and like a 55" TV with headphones. never went to the triple screen or anything

have you tried PSVR2? me and my brother got one and while I didnt try it on GT7 we used it for about a week on other games it had to sell it as it just made us sick after playing. I know its different for everyone and might not bother most but both of us felt horrible after playing.

I did try the original PSVR on games like drive club and Gran Turismo Sport and same thing made me sick

OP
OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I have the original consumer Oculus and for most games I didn’t get sick but when I tried PCars I did get a bit nauseous.

I’m gonna give it another shot with the PSVR2. On my way to pick it up now!

OP
OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Played a few games and it’s pretty amazing. Took awhile until I felt a bit tired so I definitely gotta get my VR legs on point. Here’s a short vid of the VR showroom.