not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
we need a photoshop with bronze wheels please
I ragged on the bronze looking like a subaru but it would look good. Will they be available in the performance and/or sport or is it just a proto spec option? I want the painted dark but I wouldn't mind seeing the bronze on someone else's Z.

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
not sure but hoping bronze will be available since you and I but know we aint getting the proto package

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Is this where the color Seiran comes from? (er, thread topic misspelled)
1629313024456.png

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
I've made a pretty big fuss over Blue lol, but not sure whether I'm committed to blue interior... might be too much but this is the last of the ice I should indulge right? What about you?

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I get the feeling they're going to sell a lot of this color. It worked perfectly for the reveal.

Talisman39

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fusion
Blue wasn't on my list at first but this looks fantastic in this color, really shows off the lines. And I've had nothing but white and silver cars, would be nice to have some color. The blue interior is maybe a little OTT, but hey this isn't a sleeper car! I would go for the bronze wheels too. The one thing that bugs me is the Z on the back is off-center vertically from the Nissan badge and the tail lights, very odd choice.

z rear.jpg

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Software security
yes buy the last ICE , IMO blue with blue not for me , I do like the yellow interior that works well with yellow and maybe a white car ,
Yeah 110% agree, Seiran blue is not for most of you, other colors are much much much better, go buy them!

?

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Software security
Blue wasn't on my list at first but this looks fantastic in this color, really shows off the lines. And I've had nothing but white and silver cars, would be nice to have some color. The blue interior is maybe a little OTT, but hey this isn't a sleeper car! I would go for the bronze wheels too. The one thing that bugs me is the Z on the back is off-center vertically from the Nissan badge and the tail lights, very odd choice.

z rear.jpg
Noticed right away too! Thought the ‘Z’ font is too small. Or on purpose, so you can add ‘Fairlady’ above it ? I might do that, have that emblem already.

240ZED

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Following the door handle up to the roofline, has anyone figured out why the kanaka is split. I don’t think it’s part of the door, looking at other you tube views.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Noticed right away too! Thought the ‘Z’ font is too small. Or on purpose, so you can add ‘Fairlady’ above it ? I might do that, have that emblem already.
psst, @Haste, if you're looking for a Friday night project...

(feel like we all owe you a beer at this point for the amount of effort you've put in, lol)

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Software security
How’s this @Haste on the font?

1629511383652.jpeg