Status
Not open for further replies.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
SG is without a doubt the first video I'm watching. Zero bullshit with SG, unlike many many others.
Don’t know if you’ve seen the wheels one in the Aussie section, I mean it’s only a walk around…but he seems to also be talking straight up…said he felt the interior was already dated🤷‍♀️

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
Don’t know if you’ve seen the wheels one in the Aussie section, I mean it’s only a walk around…but he seems to also be talking straight up…said he felt the interior was already dated🤷‍♀️
Wait, are you talking about this one? At 7:14 into the vid, he says the interior of the new Zed "feels like a generational leap compared with the old car. The old Zed was starting to feel dated, but this new car feels very modern..."

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Wait, are you talking about this one? At 7:14 into the vid, he says the interior of the new Zed "feels like a generational leap compared with the old car. The old Zed was starting to feel dated, but this new car feels very modern..."
Hmm…wrong one, I’ve watched so many🤣
There is one that said it looked dated and very clunky screen….I’ll have to try and remember which one it was

EDIT
sorry…it was the Carsales guy

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm…wrong one, I’ve watched so many🤣
There is one that said it looked dated and very clunky screen….I’ll have to try and remember which one it was

EDIT
sorry…it was the Carsales guy
Hahah.

I just watched the vid. He seemed to be fairly positive about the interior overall. I think it was just the 8-inch touchscreen and menu system that looked and felt dated. (he comments at 3:33 about it)

Either way, I love the interior of the new Z. Looks like you're sitting in the cockpit of an X-wing starfighter or something.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Hahah.

I just watched the vid. He seemed to be fairly positive about the interior overall. I think it was just the 8-inch touchscreen and menu system that looked and felt dated. (he comments at 3:33 about it)
Yes, but also said it’s very similar to the outgoing model….he’s positive, but still pointing out flaws…thats a good thing

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, but also said it’s very similar to the outgoing model….he’s positive, but still pointing out flaws…thats a good thing
Every car interior is ultra-modern compared to what I've been driving around in since forever!

As super-low on power (and big on gas) as it is, I'm really going to miss my Xterra when it finally gets replaced.

1652334292523.png

But my body is ready... for the future!

1652334584610.png

Wake me up when it's here!

alien-morning.gif

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Don't really care about a "dated" interior if the price is good. If they cut corners (like using that 8" screen) it better be reflected in the pricing though....

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Jack had this to say today.

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 12.22.10 PM.png
I hope this will be worthwhile. Wonder what 'greater appreciation for the work that went into the Z' means. The work these guys put into it for the review, or the work Nissan put into the Z??? Hmmmm

OP
OP
2017370ZBlack

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
I hope this will be worthwhile. Wonder what 'greater appreciation for the work that went into the Z' means. The work these guys put into it for the review, or the work Nissan put into the Z??? Hmmmm
The work Nissan put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.