Not open for further replies.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Nissan is not going to let him do an exclusive, his review will drop at the same time as everyone else's, Nissan doesn't want to piss off the rest of the reviewer community lol. But that comment is good to hear given how much loathing he piled on the 370Z in his last review of it.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N

Yasha

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pending 2023 Z
Occupation
Software Engineer
Nissan is not going to let him do an exclusive, his review will drop at the same time as everyone else's, Nissan doesn't want to piss off the rest of the reviewer community lol. But that comment is good to hear given how much loathing he piled on the 370Z in his last review of it.
I was told months ago as a reply to a comment I made on his channel (by himself) that they had something special planned with Nissan for the new Z. Not sure if he gets first dibs or first to post his impressions, but he's definitely been early getting on it.

Yasha

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pending 2023 Z
Occupation
Software Engineer
^ Interesting. We have had statements here that two other reviewers have driven the Z already IIRC.
I don't expect SG to lie, given the crude honesty in their videos. Plus all I did was mention I was going for the Z on a video about other cars, they're not gonna fabricate some BS just to get another click on their channel lol

They are definitely one of the best (in my personal opinion) and yes I will trust their opinion before I get to see it myself.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I don't expect SG to lie, given the crude honesty in their videos. Plus all I did was mention I was going for the Z on a video about other cars, they're not gonna fabricate some BS just to get another click on their channel lol

They are definitely one of the best (in my personal opinion) and yes I will trust their opinion before I get to see it myself.
Oh I totally agree that they are top tier reviewers, far more honest than many if not most. Just curious as to how this will play out given the other info we have.

MattMaran

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Occupation
Car reviews on YouTube
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say when the embargo lifts (I'll ask), but for those that are anxiously waiting, just wanted to give a little vague reassurance that you won't have to wait too much longer. I can also confirm that the embargo only covers pricing and driving impressions, so everything else will be fair game to post as soon as the media gets to the event. The good news is that we will have pricing to include in our reviews at least.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say when the embargo lifts (I'll ask), but for those that are anxiously waiting, just wanted to give a little vague reassurance that you won't have to wait too much longer. I can also confirm that the embargo only covers pricing and driving impressions, so everything else will be fair game to post as soon as the media gets to the event. The good news is that we will have pricing to include in our reviews at least.
Nice to see you on here Matt! Long time subscriber of your channel from back in the day!

Thanks for the news too. Impatience is def wearing a bit thin now but hopefully we're coming up on the reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.