BurninateZ
Well-Known Member
Why the hostility dude?Bud? That’s funny. Guessing you two aren’t buds. Anywho, you’re comparing Nissan build quality to Ford? You’re really gonna do that? They both suck. Difference is one will still be in existence in 10 years so you can fix or repair daily. The other’s future is not looking so great.
Your argument falls short, very. Your best comeback is the Z wasn’t made for the track. Right you are! But I’d bet the Mustang with mag ride is a better tourer than a Z. I would say, objectively speaking, the Mustang is a far better car. And when I say objectively, I mean braking, acceleration, handling, etc. (that is how you would define a car objectively, no?), for $50k there are many better options than the Z. Of course subjectively (like appearance and emotion), that’s up to the individual. Sounds like you should read up on the differences between objective and subjective, bud.
Everyone knows what the (current) mustang is and isn't and can make a decision for themselves. I don't personally like the interior, and the issues I've heard from owners and the well publicised issues with the MT-82 put me off. If I really wanted the v8 I'd probably overlook that.
What I wanted from the s650 was for them to replace the MT-82. Maybe it will be better than it was, but we will know more when it's in owners hands.