Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
That little circle beside the Nissan emblem would probably be the push button to open/lock the hatch. The camera will probably be lower where the license plate would be.

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Cardiology
There's a video out there demonstrating that the Proto's hatch handle was integrated into the Nissan badge itself. There's a pocket underneath to grab and pull to open.

vb22

Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
There's a video out there demonstrating that the Proto's hatch handle was integrated into the Nissan badge itself. There's a pocket underneath to grab and pull to open.
Were you able to find it?

Urajiro

First Name
Moch
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Leaked from an undisclosed warehouse in Los Angeles.

More info from @Andaesthetics:

• These pictures and videos were taken in LA. The leaker works at the LA port where the cars arrived.
  • The cars pictured are basically production ready. Some things are probably not 100% but make no mistake this is 99% the finished car. Patent images leaked a month or 2 ago show a lot of what we're seeing in the flesh here (for example the driver assistance sensor in the grille, front and rear sensors on the bumpers, side reflectors, etc. Also notice the air bag warning labels)
  • Take note of the top oval grille shapes now being body color instead of black. Hides that big rectangle shape that was very controversial and personally I like this look much better to be honest.
  • 2 cars were delivered to LA, the silver which is manual and the grey which is automatic.
  • These cars are most likely going to automotive journalist outlets then being toured around the US this summer.

Updated with another video:

Updated with a great look on video:

IMG_3532 (3).JPG

IMG_3534.JPG

IMG_3533.JPG

Some higher quality screen shots.

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg
I’m done for. There’s no way I can’t not buy it....unless you price me out.

orclean1

Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
Rear diffuser on the Silver car appears to be plastic and not carbon fiber as on the PROTO , its hard to tell any others pics to confirm this ?

smhoward

First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus gs430, 370z
Any more info on the Nismo besides brembos and baby GTR? Will the Nismo come up for order in November or post-launch?
I'm not Houston the insider but I'm sure Nismo will be post-launch. What I'm most curious about is if its not going to be just a body kit and ECU tune, well what is it going to be? Suspension upgrades or awd? Awd and suspension upgrades? What are they going to do that's classified as not just a tune and a body kit? How much will it cost compared to base?

DevonK

Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
For those not looking for a track car, a Nismo with significant suspension changes could result in a too-uncomfortable ride unless Nissan goes with adaptive dampers. The current standard Z has a firm enough ride for street use.

orclean1

Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
I'm leaning towards all white with the bronze wheels and white lettering which i will add myself since its not coming from the factory