[Product] Front License Plate Relocator for 2022+ Nissan Z

zpro_fast

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Manual
I thought other Z owners may be interested in a new Front License Plate Relocator that's been developed. A guy I have been speaking to developed it because nothing existed on the market that neatly moved the bulky front factory facia.

I know some states in the US don't have this issue. Lucky you.

For the rest of us (Australia particularly), this is a nice neat clean and cost effective idea:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLMTH3QHF86QH/checkout/WOAVMTW3JHEVGJXMMQIMV47N

There is a Mishimoto product, but its too square and large for smaller plates. Its also bulky looking.

This one is much nicer and neater.

Finished product looks like this.

You can see more of this guys car on Instagram here:

https://www.instagram.com/fairlady_zapdos/

Screenshot 2024-03-28 151420.png

For reference, from factory we get a bulky black factory mounting plate. It blocks half the intake area and doesn't look good at all. This is what it looks like:

Screenshot 2024-03-28 151851.png

Beard

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'22 Proto Z
Occupation
IT
I thought other Z owners may be interested in a new Front License Plate Relocator that's been developed. A guy I have been speaking to developed it because nothing existed on the market that neatly moved the bulky front factory facia.

I know some states in the US don't have this issue. Lucky you.

For the rest of us (Australia particularly), this is a nice neat clean and cost effective idea:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLMTH3QHF86QH/checkout/WOAVMTW3JHEVGJXMMQIMV47N
That's us! Thanks for the post, I've been trying to get this across the line for awhile now with my 3D printer friend. Happy to help out fellow Z owners that want a cleaner look and without having to make anymore holes :)

We also have international shipping as requested.

Shorter link: https://zmount.dabaco.au/

MacCool

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z, GMC2500HD (winter), others
Occupation
retired
Not clear, but doesn't appear that this bracket will fit any American license plate (north, central, or south), although Mexico does turn a blind eye to Euro style plates.

21 out of 50 US states don't require a front license plate.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Not clear, but doesn't appear that this bracket will fit any American license plate (north, central, or south), although Mexico does turn a blind eye to Euro style plates.

21 out of 50 US states don't require a front license plate.
I like the look, but, yeah, I think the NA plates are too "tall" for this. 🫤

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
The relocation bracket blocks more airflow than the original.

The old one is mounted mostly in front of the reinforcement bar.
With the relocation bracket, it'll block off the entire lower right opening along with what the reinforcement bar is already blocking.

METROdigital

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielkopald.com
Car(s)
1985 720 King Cab 4x4
Occupation
Producer
Agreed, nifty design but too short for NA plates. I really like the Mishimoto and will order it when I see my Z. But do feel it can use some refining to get it's bulk down. My state is a "look the other way state" with regards to the front plate. I think the Mishimoto will stash nicely if/when it is needed for the constabularies.

Exciter

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z Performance, '07 350Z Track Roadster
Occupation
Manager
I want something like this that mounts in the factory location.

I am using the Mishimoto unit with an adapter plate to fit an AU plate. It took some fuckery to make it work. I'd rather have it central but the massive mount we get is fugly.

IMG_20240330_122600.jpg

IMG20240329182508.jpg

IMG20240329182800.jpg