Sponsored

Search results

  1. Project 'BOSE BE GONE!' audio upgrade completed

    Amazing set up!!! Totally jealous. I replaced the sub but have issues with all the noise cancelling etc. That must sound crazy!!
  2. Can you increase the tire size to 275/295?

    This is a great stock wheel suggestion for sure. You don’t need more rubber upfront.
  3. Issue with lowering the new Z. Clip under rear guard. Discussion.

    There is a very poorly thought out clip under the rear guard that I can only assume is part of holding the rear bumper on. I have a set of 305’s on the rear with a wider fitment and it looks great. The coilovers are set low and the car looks and handles just amazing. I have no other scrubbing...
  4. Question for the people lowering the z

    Hey OP. I’m going to reignite this question as I have the same issue with the clip. I am scrubbing on it even after it trimmed it back.
  5. Current thoughts on MT vs AT

    In my experience, auto really shines in more powerful sports cars. Where you don’t need the manual to create or hold more power by dropping clutches or holding gears. I think the auto in the standard z is too slow and old. I haven’t driven a Nismo, but have heard great things I personally love...
  6. [Product] Front License Plate Relocator for 2022+ Nissan Z

    I thought other Z owners may be interested in a new Front License Plate Relocator that's been developed. A guy I have been speaking to developed it because nothing existed on the market that neatly moved the bulky front factory facia. I know some states in the US don't have this issue. Lucky...
  7. So Long Z - it was Fun(ish)

    When I said golden age I’m referring to two things. 1. We have options now. You can drive an old car, new car, whatever is your preference. Lots of people love new reliable and lots love the classics. I love both. 2. Car culture is really strong at the moment and I think lots of the new cars...
  8. So Long Z - it was Fun(ish)

    100 agree. I’ve got 90s cars. That raw feeling is awesome. The maintenance costs not so much. The fact that we can still buy something new. Under warranty. Fixed price servicing. Turn key go fun yay. I just feel lucky in that way that’s all I’m saying. There are people who would say that a...
  9. Question for the people lowering the z

    Can vouch for teeth jarring coils. Mine on stiff are totally unbearable. I have them dialled half and it’s nice. on stiff, you drive over a leaf and your spine explodes. I’m not joking. ?
  10. So Long Z - it was Fun(ish)

    It seems like we are in a little bit of a golden age of car culture. I mean the 90s was good, but I was too young to enjoy that properly. I love that there are so many options for so many types at the moment. All of the new sports cars are just great in different ways. Get in an older sports...
  11. So Long Z - it was Fun(ish)

    A good set of coils makes the Z a totally different car. Despite that, no one can argue with anything you have said about comparisons to other cars. The Z is disappointing flawed in some ways. In Australia, those other options you mentioned are considerably more expensive than the Z here...
  12. 2025 Nissan Z (rampant speculation)

    If Nissan doesn’t. The aftermarket will do it in 5 seconds. They probably will even if Nissan does ?
  13. Hands Up all the Aussies

    BC Racing DS-DS Highly recommend. Unless you want softer ride :)
  14. Hands Up all the Aussies

    Nice. I agree its good value for money. I had an order on a Proto, but dropped it for a NISMO in white like yours. Then the Auto only was confirmed and I just grabbed a standard Z in black. I've changed the suspension and exhaust already and the car is night and day better. I would love to...
  15. Hands Up all the Aussies

    Great setup. One of each. How do you like the Nismo?
  16. 2025 Nissan Z (rampant speculation)

    The orange already exists. At least here in Australia. There is one for sale in genuine factory orange. LINK HERE
  17. 2025 Nissan Z (rampant speculation)

    You think there are enough Z cars as is? Seems like Nissan can’t make enough as it is. They don’t need to put a manual in the nismo to sell Zeds in my opinion. A manual Zed would be very nice though.
  18. 2025 Nissan Z (rampant speculation)

    Oh really. I thought that was just Japan local market. That would be cool though.
  19. 2025 Nissan Z (rampant speculation)

    I’m curious what everyone thinks about a potential ā€˜update’ to the current Z platform in 2025/2026. My questions are: 1. Do you think there will even be an update. Or will Nissan just do a last run of LE cars and call it a day? 2. What do you think Nissan would do with an update if they did...



Top