Picked my up car from Fortune Auto this morning

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
After three grueling weeks without my car, I picked it up this morning from Fortune Auto after they used it to design their coilovers for the new Z. Devin did a great job keeping me in the loop with progress and Zach an amazing job with designing the system. Waiting to get my wheels installed as we speak 👍🏼
IMG_6709.jpeg

280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
After three grueling weeks without my car, I picked it up this morning from Fortune Auto after they used it to design their coilovers for the new Z. Devin did a great job keeping me in the loop with progress and Zach an amazing job with designing the system. Waiting to get my wheels installed as we speak 👍🏼
IMG_6709.jpeg
Beautiful!

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Wooo!! Been following along on IG and it looks great! Ill be picking up a set as well. Love me some Fortune Auto they make quality parts.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Ye
Wooo!! Been following along on IG and it looks great! Ill be picking up a set as well. Love me some Fortune Auto they make quality parts.
Thanks!
Yeah I was surprised how well it rides despite being so low. I mean you hit a bad bump and you’ll know it. But that just comes with lowering your car a decent amount.