Sponsored

Ordered a 2027 Z

trackratZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
August
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
101
Messages
2,820
Reaction score
5,414
Location
So CA
Car(s)
25 Z Perf 6MT, Cayman S (track), MX5 Club (autox)
Occupation
Software security
I custom ordered a 2027 Performance 6sp in Bayside Blue with a Tan interior here in Fort Myers, FL in August. Went in with my build sheet ready to do the haggle dance. My opener was I'll give ya $800 over dealer invoice. Was expecting some push back but GM came and said I'll make that deal with you. Had to pluck down $2000 to set the order. I'm happy with that outcome. The dealer called me a couple of weeks later and said, look we just got some 2027's in plus a Nismo if you want any of them. I went down to look at them and sit in one to see how I was going to fit since I'm 6' 2". At least I got to see the same color car with the tan interior but it was an automatic. I'll wait for mine to come in soon.
Did the dealer give you a timeline for your exact order? And make sure they stick with your offer.
 

thesilverbullet

Well-Known Member
First Name
Silver
Joined
Jun 16, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
823
Reaction score
816
Location
Clemson
Car(s)
‘25 PRFM M/T Gun Metallic
Occupation
EE
I custom ordered a 2027 Performance 6sp in Bayside Blue with a Tan interior here in Fort Myers, FL in August. Went in with my build sheet ready to do the haggle dance. My opener was I'll give ya $800 over dealer invoice. Was expecting some push back but GM came and said I'll make that deal with you. Had to pluck down $2000 to set the order. I'm happy with that outcome. The dealer called me a couple of weeks later and said, look we just got some 2027's in plus a Nismo if you want any of them. I went down to look at them and sit in one to see how I was going to fit since I'm 6' 2". At least I got to see the same color car with the tan interior but it was an automatic. I'll wait for mine to come in soon.
good to see dealers are ordering Z‘s without a customer order.

sounds like you are not obligated to buy the car you ordered as long as you buy a Z on the lot?
 

cam

Member
First Name
Cam
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
Edmonton
Car(s)
Nissan Z
I custom ordered a 2027 Performance 6sp in Bayside Blue with a Tan interior here in Fort Myers, FL in August. Went in with my build sheet ready to do the haggle dance. My opener was I'll give ya $800 over dealer invoice. Was expecting some push back but GM came and said I'll make that deal with you. Had to pluck down $2000 to set the order. I'm happy with that outcome. The dealer called me a couple of weeks later and said, look we just got some 2027's in plus a Nismo if you want any of them. I went down to look at them and sit in one to see how I was going to fit since I'm 6' 2". At least I got to see the same color car with the tan interior but it was an automatic. I'll wait for mine to come in soon.
Have you received a "confirmed for production yet"?
 
 






Top