Sponsored

Search results

  1. Misha roasted the Nissan Z

    That's the MotorTrend numbers. It's interesting that they still call out 'Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT 600s', which the NISMO M/T does not come with. Also, the Performance MT, which has less power and doesn't have factory two-piece rotors was tested at 13.0 @ 111MPH. Yeah, the people testing at...
  2. Lowering springs + sway bars - do I actually need adjustable end links?

    And we'll you're working on #3, may as well upgrade the exhaust. That's what I ended up doing.
  3. Overdue 2027 Delivery...

    Mine was delayed by a week, and showed up one day early from the delay. Finally assembly point was Tacoma
  4. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Stillen TruControl?
  5. Oil Filter compilation

    The solenoid won't have issues with frequent oil changes. The issue is caused by extended service intervals. Deleting the solenoid is moreso just piece of mind. Anything 0/5 - 20-40 won't affect the VR engine significantly with frequent oil changes. If running the engine oil at higher...
  6. Checking out ZCON 2026 Phoenix AZ Firebird Raceway track day HPDE

    Would have went this year, but I reverted my Performance to stock and my pickup date for 27' NISMO was mid-event.
  7. Oil Filter compilation

    I have also landed on M1 5W-40. I'm changing the oil more frequently than 3000 miles however due to track use.
  8. New Member Introductions

    Just picked mine up too. Here is everything that comes with the essentials kit.
  9. What do you keep in your glovebox?

    The glove box can only fit a few tampon and pads. Purse probably has to just go on the passenger floor.
  10. P0240 and P0101 Stillen 2024 Performance Z

    I think this is it, I bet he flipped the connectors for the TruControl.
  11. '24 Black Diamond Nismo Z Build

    Yeah, I found with their nismoparts site, if you just click through the available dealers you will get varying degrees of discounts.
  12. 2027 Manual Nismo-Motortrend

    I suspect they're running some shit 91. Can atest that 91 significantly slowers the VR30DDTT. It's hard to trust journalists, when they don't provide their methodology for getting the cars ready to test.
  13. Dealer Inventory Map of all Z’s nationwide

    Delivery date was 09/16, but it was pushed to 09/23 because of customs, assuming they receive the MSO, I'll likely be in the car on 09/28.
  14. Dealer Inventory Map of all Z’s nationwide

    The map shows a MT NISMO Z I'm buying in Wisconsin as on the lot, but it is indeed not on the lot yet.
  15. Coolant Temps

    Yeah, I see this with mine especially after driving for a good amount of time, followed by idling. Once the fan kicks on, it comes down just a touch.
  16. Any big brake options for Sport Model with 18 inch Factory Rims ?

    Bigger brakes are really only better for getting to the threshold of your tires sooner and keeping the brakes cool longer. If you are not using your brakes in a track-like way, standard caliper brakes have no trouble stopping as hard as a Brembo kit, just with more pedal force.
  17. Stillen TruControl

    I strictly use 93 E10 from Kwik Trip, Costco, or BP, so brand agnostic. I've used 91 once because of fuel starve, and that caused a significant reduction in timing. I ran 65°, 80°, and 90° track days in like 85% humidity. Didn't notice much difference on following 90° track days with HX, also at...
  18. Stillen TruControl

    Have used the TruControl v1 non-NISMO on Map7 at multiple track days. I've never noticed a significant performance dropoff. This was before I installed CZP HX too.
  19. Misha roasted the Nissan Z

    If there's a die hard truck guy on here, they can disagree, but I believe the consensus in the half-ton space is that they all are having considerably more issues than ever before. The space could use an old school truck.
  20. Misha roasted the Nissan Z

    If Nissan had a half-ton still, they would be killing it. All the currently available trucks in that segment are some ass.



Top