Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
Come get Beavered at Beaver! ;)

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/35a2687a-89c2-4f60-ab7d-344cb7d34783/?aff=acqem15&emc=acqem15&utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=campaign_VDP Browse Abandonment SHQ Recommendations&smtrctid=cb99fe93-c229-4b12-a214-10238e2a6f8b

At least it’s a Proto, but with two owners, already, although at least one appears to be a dealer. I guess what’s going on is when a dealer thinks they can pickup one for a less than outrageous price, they pick it up and wait for the next “victim.” :rolleyes:

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHisto...-xGxc2DyjYhBv0h563PTZue1kS4l5dGt9EPmUGq1mGXhw

Last edited:

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
Is this correct...?

This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
Is this correct...?

This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
I know it has the system and sensors there to monitor for sudden pedestrian impact; i have these all on (except lane keep).

"Project that image to the display" - no clue...

The "enhanced" mode has the little Z and shows all the blind spot and other safety stuff.

Honestly, i've been in sport mode like 95% of the time, so don't know.
My wife's got the new 2022/3 QX60 with the same dash and tech and same story - i see the little QX60 on the dash (she loves the enhanced mode) but never saw anything "project"

(guess we're solid drivers hahah)

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
This is my friends dealership he is the owner and just got their 1st Z in. They are wanting at least 5K over I told him the market was softening just a bit as he asked me for advice on it the other day. If this car doesnt move im hoping he will come down a bit. This is where I was gonna get mine from as I had tried for a like a year to get Nissan to send him one for me. They couldnt really help at the time so I found one on my own.

1685131308799.png

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
Thanks for letting us know! Really sharp looking. If only it wasn’t Rosewood. :(

I’m still favoring the brighter colors… blue, yellow, maybe the gun metallic, and if the Nissan heavens part and show mercy upon us, the Passion Red. 🙂

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
This is my friends dealership he is the owner and just got their 1st Z in. They are wanting at least 5K over I told him the market was softening just a bit as he asked me for advice on it the other day. If this car doesnt move im hoping he will come down a bit. This is where I was gonna get mine from as I had tried for a like a year to get Nissan to send him one for me. They couldnt really help at the time so I found one on my own.

1685131308799.png
This looks like row 48 in the spreadsheet (if you get permission denied, just request permission).

Also, has anybody noticed that Nissan's inventory website sometimes shows "Graphite Cloth" for a Performance Spec? I've seen this several times.

280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
Dealer in Richmond, VA has Seiran blue performance with 9-speed. They want MSRP plus market adjustment of $25k. Beautiful car but not worth $80k.

Aerobat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F 250, 23 Z, 17 Continental, 21 RAV 4 Ltd
The three closet to me in western Iowa priced at MSRP. I got a Yellow performance. AT. The days of gouging are over. Saw one in RI on CarGurus priced 1900 under.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
The three closet to me in western Iowa priced at MSRP. I got a Yellow performance. AT. The days of gouging are over. Saw one in RI on CarGurus priced 1900 under.
Photos!

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon

1685131308799.png
Lol I just noticed this post, I bought this car yesterday from Gunter Nissan.
20230601_164043.jpg
20230601_163548.jpg