Nissan dealers with and without mark ups

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
got a call from a dealer who got an allocation for a white NISMO. I asked if they could change it to black and would they do MSRP... said they would "get back to me" so here we go again on mark ups

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
got a call from a dealer who got an allocation for a white NISMO. I asked if they could change it to black and would they do MSRP... said they would "get back to me" so here we go again on mark ups
They have started orders? I thought that sheet was a leak and orders will start in august

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They have started orders? I thought that sheet was a leak and orders will start in august

no it wasnt a "leak" as dealers are getting allocations in the US as of sometime last week it seems and no one really posted the info yet. so It wasnt like secret info that wasnt supposed to be out it was just no one knew it was out type of thing

production I believe is August but actual orders are now for dealers. no pricing available. one part of the info shows a new color thats either a different yellow or orange but it doesnt appear on the full ordering guide so no clue if its going to be available or what it is. i didnt post about it on the order guide thread as I wasnt sure what it was and didnt want to speculate.

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
no it wasnt a "leak" as dealers are getting allocations in the US as of sometime last week it seems and no one really posted the info yet. so It wasnt like secret info that wasnt supposed to be out it was just no one knew it was out type of thing

production I believe is August but actual orders are now for dealers. no pricing available. one part of the info shows a new color thats either a different yellow or orange but it doesnt appear on the full ordering guide so no clue if its going to be available or what it is. i didnt post about it on the order guide thread as I wasnt sure what it was and didnt want to speculate.
Dang it, you had to mention Orange. That's the only color that would prompt me to replace my Rosewood.

download (2).jpeg

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dang it, you had to mention Orange. That's the only color that would prompt me to replace my Rosewood.

download (2).jpeg

I have to do some digging as it seems there is a reference to a new color in the parts catalogue for 2024 Z and it says "orange" but the color code might actually just be for yellow which is a different yellow than the 2023? and neither show up on the order guide I posted so might be a bunch of nothing. so whats why I left it out of that initial post as I got no context to what it actually is or just a typo or something or am looking at something wrong.

speaking of that orange Z... last I heard was those parts were going to be available within Japan as accessories you could buy in that market. but no clue if that color will be available or if the US will ever offer them stand alone

Last edited:

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Hands down the winner 🏆 of the on dealer crack of the month award

Screenshot_20230627-160430.png
I forgot who it was but when I was calling around there was a dealer in Orlando asking 50k over. I had to ask him to clarify and he said 50k as in 105,000 selling price lol. I said you must be smoking that good shit and hung up. Absolutely insane.

goeagles11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z
Dealer in Bradenton FL has a white Performance 9AT I believe for 62k OTD tax included.

Meanwhile a dealer on Tampa wants 88k for a Sport 😂.

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
I forgot who it was but when I was calling around there was a dealer in Orlando asking 50k over. I had to ask him to clarify and he said 50k as in 105,000 selling price lol. I said you must be smoking that good shit and hung up. Absolutely insane.
LOL! Stop the insanity! 🤪

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
I just got my new Z this week from D'Addario Nissan (https://www.daddarionissan.com/) in Connecticut and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fair deal. They sold theirs to me at MSRP and it was a very easy process, including arranging shipping to Arizona.

Incidentally, I purchased it right around the time someone on this site posted that the Nissan dealership right down the street from was offering theirs at a $25,000 markup, so I feel like I got a really good deal. If you want me to connect you personally with someone at D'Addario, please feel free to ask.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
I just got my new Z this week from D'Addario Nissan (https://www.daddarionissan.com/) in Connecticut and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fair deal. They sold theirs to me at MSRP and it was a very easy process, including arranging shipping to Arizona.

Incidentally, I purchased it right around the time someone on this site posted that the Nissan dealership right down the street from was offering theirs at a $25,000 markup, so I feel like I got a really good deal. If you want me to connect you personally with someone at D'Addario, please feel free to ask.
Congrats! What spec did you get? Also...

Pictures! 📸 We want Pictures!

Last edited:

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
Congrats! What spec did you get? Also...

Picture! 📸 We want Pictures!
Thanks! I got a black automatic Performance, so I may have been fortunate to want the one that seems to be the most available.

Here are pics the dealer sent. I’ll post my own eventually, but the car looks like it went through some rain and dust on the way out here, so it needs to be cleaned first. I’m looking forward to doing that this weekend. 🙂

PS. Thanks for putting the spreadsheet of available cars together! I filtered it by what I wanted and this dealer was number 38 of 40 on the list. Persistence pays off!

70896177786__9FD780C1-9F31-4433-ACF3-1BC1DBD0512E.jpeg

70896178784__525B7155-F0CE-4086-99B9-04C541C6723C.jpeg

70896180436__2EB5D46B-6FF3-429C-840D-51A5586164C5.jpeg

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
Oh, when you have your car shipped, you can track its progress in the Nissan app. Looks like mine had a good time. 😂

Screenshot 2023-07-02 at 5.59.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 3.04.36 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 5.06.20 PM.png

IMG_4927.jpeg