Nissan dealers with and without mark ups

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Still hope to get a Z second hand one day.

I might be selling in a couple months . If I do going to be super fair to a member on here. I hate seeing this even the used ones are stupid prices. I don't want to make a dime on mine. Just want the MSRP I paid plus the PPF and tint costs when the time comes

Last edited:

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I think the first dealer wanted $5K over sticker for the black one.

I bought the Rosewood from Nissan of Keene, NH. My biggest gripe with them is their violation of my privacy. I've been besieged by Sirius, ATT Wifi, 2 different extended warranty companies, NissanConnect, and a bunch of other people selling stuff that I don't want to talk to them about. I never gave that dealer permission to give out my personal information.
I got all those emails too. 2 days after I got my Z home.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I might be selling in a couple months . If I do going to be super fair to a member on here. I hate seeing this even the used ones are stupid prices. I don't want to make a dime on mine. Just want the MSRP I paid plus the PPF and tint costs when the time comes
Dang you're selling too? Unfortunate to see i think the third member already selling theirs. Any reason specifically?

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
Love mine but would be selling for a NISMO
Ditto, love mine and not thinking of selling. But the thought of replacing it with a NISMO Z interest me. I can only imagine what the ADM will be on the NISMO.

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
Abc Nissan in Phoenix just got a yellow sport z. I emailed them and they said it would be 78k out the door. I told them to kick rocks.
That's right down the street from me.

FYI, it only costs about $1500 to ship a car from the Northeast to here. It's definitely worth shopping around to find an MSRP dealer and paying the shipping.

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
Abc Nissan in Phoenix just got a yellow sport z. I emailed them and they said it would be 78k out the door. I told them to kick rocks.
For a SPORT??? o_O I think I’ll wait and when one eventually pops up at MSRP, buy a first class ticket to the location and enjoy the drive back home. ;)

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
For a SPORT??? o_O I think I’ll wait and when one eventually pops up at MSRP, buy a first class ticket to the location and enjoy the drive back home. ;)
Since you are in Texas, check out Brown Nissan of Del Rio. I had a nice conversation with them and they don't sell anything over MSRP. They don't have a Z right now, but you could get on their list and ask them to contact you when they get one.

Actually, anyone looking for a fair deal should contact them. You could pick up the car and drive it home or arrange for shipping.

Zplz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Avalon
Since you are in Texas, check out Brown Nissan of Del Rio. I had a nice conversation with them and they don't sell anything over MSRP. They don't have a Z right now, but you could get on their list and ask them to contact you when they get one.

Actually, anyone looking for a fair deal should contact them. You could pick up the car and drive it home or arrange for shipping.
Thanks. Yes, I believe several Texas dealers maintain they sell at MSRP. The ones I’ve checked, of course, have no Z’s, let alone the Passion Red unicorn. And, of course, the MSRP dealers are way out in the sticks, where if it isn’t a pickup, not many are interested in it. ;) :)

I’m in no rush, especially if Nissan can’t figure out a sports car should have the option of true red.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I contacted Glendale Nissan in Glendale Heights, IL which is 45 mins west of Chicago about a sport model and they told me they are accepting offers over MSRP.

2023 Nissan Z Sport Glendale Heights IL 52647246 (glendalenissan.com)

I hope it rots there.
Offer them 500 bucks over and say call me lol.

Seriously though that's how I got mine. Called multiple times with my lowest offer and got a call back. You might get lucky and they accept something low. Unless you dont want to pay a dime over msrp which I totally understand.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Keating Nissan in Conroe, TX has a blue A/T Performance coming in late July with an MSRP of $53,790 and are advertising a price of $54,500. That is certainly reasonable. The listing did not say anything about dealer extras like a lot of dealers are adding.