Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
Well if that's the starting price...looks like I'll be either getting the base model or plan b.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
400HP for 35K LOL!!. They will be several thousands below the Supra I6 but it won't be almost 16K+ In fact the base Supra w/4cyc is already past 42K mark (last time i saw).

Walk into the grocery and buy your gallon of milk. See if its cheaper than 2 years ago :).
You realize the Mustang GT start at $37k and has 450HP right?

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Sounds like it:

3:07 - "...they want V6, twin turbo, 400hp engine, and that's why we decided to do that."

3:24 - "...we will be launching this car in Spring 2022 and the base grade will start around from 40,000 dollars."
He said start ‘around’ from 40,000 dollars, could be 42 or 43K base, will see tonight.

I’m still betting Sport starts at $45K which is acceptable.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M4
I might be in the minority here, But i'm hoping the car costs $40k minimum. i'd rather the price be higher, the materials of higher quality, and not have every single 17-20 year old begging their parents to buy them one.

I know its a nissan so it won't happen, but i'd prefer this car to be a bit more upscale than the BRZ/86.

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
I might be in the minority here, But i'm hoping the car costs $40k minimum. i'd rather the price be higher, the materials of higher quality, and not have every single 17-20 year old begging their parents to buy them one.

I know its a nissan so it won't happen, but i'd prefer this car to be a bit more upscale than the BRZ/86.
Nissan has been upgrading the quality on their newer vehicles, so I'll gladly pay a little more for higher quality.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M4
Nissan has been upgrading the quality on their newer vehicles, so I'll gladly pay a little more for higher quality.
The higher quality is one of the reasons I really like my Supra. I'm a BMW fan (just purchased a G82 M4 recently) so I was thrilled that the Supra got the BMW interior. Idrive is by far my favorite infotainment system on any car.

The wife loves the Supra, I'm enjoying my 6mt M4, so I'm hoping this Z is a quality car to add to the stable of fun coupes.

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
The interior does look nice in the Supra for the most part, but still don't understand why they didn't offer cooled seats? Cars tens of thousands less have them and they are a necessity if you get leather seats IMO.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M4
The interior does look nice in the Supra for the most part, but still don't understand why they didn't offer cooled seats? Cars tens of thousands less have them and they are a necessity if you get leather seats IMO.
I don't think its a big deal whatsoever. We used to have cooled seats on our previous BMW X3... and you could have barely told they were even on. Maybe if you're sitting in just your underwear or something you might actually tell. I didn't even option it for my current M4.

Captain Drew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Subaru WRX

I agree with this ideology honestly. Additionally, I hope the price point helps ward off dealer mark ups because the average buyer might not see the mark up as worth it.

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
How can you actually confirm this?

Not trying to sound like an @$$ but a serious question.

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
lol, don't get mad at me. I'm just pointing out the obvious. :p