First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Murano
Occupation
Manager
Does anyone know if more allocations are coming to US . I thought I read somewhere that more won't be coming until 2024 is this true ?

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
the initial memo to the dealer principles that laid out the allocation formula ( 370zs sold ect) It went on to state every dealer would earn 1 allocation during the launch window of the Z. I took that to mean every dealer would get 1 for 2023 model year. the big caveat here is this went out before all of the stop sales and delays so you cant help but wonder if this initial plan has been changed to comensate the set backs. I certainly hope there are as ive got 2 local dealers im working to get my Z from and neither have earn an allocation yet.

OP
OP
Sanfrantodd

Sanfrantodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Murano
Occupation
Manager
the initial memo to the dealer principles that laid out the allocation formula ( 370zs sold ect) It went on to state every dealer would earn 1 allocation during the launch window of the Z. I took that to mean every dealer would get 1 for 2023 model year. the big caveat here is this went out before all of the stop sales and delays so you cant help but wonder if this initial plan has been changed to comensate the set backs. I certainly hope there are as ive got 2 local dealers im working to get my Z from and neither have earn an allocation yet.
Thanks Matt !! Just wondering because the availability combined with markups getting frustrating . I just gonna have to be patient Happy Saturday

Euro2JDM

First Name
Yous
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A4
Hopefully this bumps up the post;

I got a call from a dealer saying orders from the factory are now open and will take 8-10 months. Can anyone confirm?

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
I have a strong feeling that Nissan try very hard not to sell us new Zs.

justnic

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fit, grom
Occupation
Mechanic
Hopefully this bumps up the post;

I got a call from a dealer saying orders from the factory are now open and will take 8-10 months. Can anyone confirm?
just called the dealer Iā€™m going through and they havenā€™t received any info from Nissan about ordering yet. It is Friday so if that is true maybe next week will be a different story.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
I'd welcome an ordering process. It seems like it would be so much less effort than me searching the web for cars that Nissan builds on spec. I'm sure they'll all sell, but how long before the one I want appears and I'm actually able to buy it? If I can order a car, and it shows up in 6, 7, 8 months, I'd take it.

Last edited:

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I've never heard of Nissan taking orders.
Do y'all mean allocations?

AFAIK, in USA, we don't have an ordering option.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
A black Sport model came in to my local dealer in the Houston area. I was able to get a good look, sit in it, & take pics. When I asked about ordering, the answer was ā€œI donā€™t know if you will be able to order & we may not get any more until the 2024 modelā€. That was a little deflating. However he did say they had gotten two in & the first sold immediately. The black one took 3-4 days. He also said they did not know that the 2 Zā€™s were coming in until the last minute & they could possibly get more. I saw a SeIran blue performance model, manual trans at Gulf Coast Nissan with a sticker price of 53,210 & a sales price of $56,450. Not a bad mark up & I was happy to see that this dealer seems to be straight forward regarding pricing.

https://www.gulfcoastnissan.com/new-Angleton-2023-Nissan-Z-Performance-JN1BZ4BH0PM310230

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
A black Sport model came in to my local dealer in the Houston area. I was able to get a good look, sit in it, & take pics. When I asked about ordering, the answer was ā€œI donā€™t know if you will be able to order & we may not get any more until the 2024 modelā€. That was a little deflating. However he did say they had gotten two in & the first sold immediately. The black one took 3-4 days. He also said they did not know that the 2 Zā€™s were coming in until the last minute & they could possibly get more. I saw a SeIran blue performance model, manual trans at Gulf Coast Nissan with a sticker price of 53,210 & a sales price of $56,450. Not a bad mark up & I was happy to see that this dealer seems to be straight forward regarding pricing.

https://www.gulfcoastnissan.com/new-Angleton-2023-Nissan-Z-Performance-JN1BZ4BH0PM310230
That's the exact car I'm looking for, but it's 1,500 miles away. At least the break-in would be done by the time I got home.

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
They seem to be shipping to dealers on a regular basis now. There are 70+ listed for sale on cars.com.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
and canada still waiting on preorder allocations directly from nissan more than a year ago šŸ˜‚

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
They seem to be shipping to dealers on a regular basis now. There are 70+ listed for sale on cars.com.
Since you're on that site, how many are manuals?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

That's the exact car I'm looking for, but it's 1,500 miles away. At least the break-in would be done by the time I got home.
i messaged these guys last night to try to cut a deal since they are in texas. just heard back that they sold it this morning.

...so which one of you guys here got it? šŸ˜‚

Last edited: