First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Glad to have you, welcome, @Dan_Passe ! Any clues if this 'production' Z will be in the yellow proto color or other? Anxiously waiting to see it, although I'm on the west coast.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
And just like that Nissan…you pulled us all back in.
See we have to wait two months for the reveal…but it doesn’t matter, it’s a date that is not two years in the future, it’s a date to keep us in there waiting because it’s a light at the end of the tunnel , and it tells us it is on its way for sure

DrivingEnthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Focus RS, S2000, Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400
Occupation
computer geek
Yessir, that's what was underneath.
No, that's no what's underneath. I've been underneath and it's not an S14 or S15 at all. The suspension is entirely different, and it's not an FM platform either.
In any case it was a total bust, and thankfully they went back to the drawing board.

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
No, that's no what's underneath. I've been underneath and it's not an S14 or S15 at all. The suspension is entirely different, and it's not an FM platform either.
In any case it was a total bust, and thankfully they went back to the drawing board.
Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but I read that it was actually build on an original S30 240Z chassis and with a KA24DE under the hood.

On a side note does anyone have the full video?

Last edited:

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Car and Driver reports that prices will begin at $40k....
We will see about that.
Thanks

And S14 interior
What does that mean?

Thanks for your question. I'm director of product communications at Nissan North America. So my team and I are responsible for the reveal of the vehicle in NY (and some other stuff too). We are so very excited to FINALLY get this vehicle out there - we know it's been a bit of a wait.
Dan how excited are you personally about this? So cool you are the guy in charge of the official reveal of this very important car for Nissan.. Have you revealed other cars before? Are you somewhat nervous at the same time?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
@Dan_Passe … I know you can’t reveal too much, and I’m happy that there is a reveal date at last.
But can I push you to tell us…will it be a long wait or reasonable before we see cars hit dealerships after the reveal

I’m really trying to hold on as long as I can…my son is getting cranky…he wants my car