West Aussie

Reaction score
Car(s)
Peugeot RCZ typeR
And just like that Nissan…you pulled us all back in.
See we have to wait two months for the reveal…but it doesn’t matter, it’s a date that is not two years in the future, it’s a date to keep us in there waiting because it’s a light at the end of the tunnel , and it tells us it is on its way for sure

DrivingEnthusiast

Reaction score
Car(s)
Focus RS, S2000, Stillen 'charged G37S, Boss 302
Yessir, that's what was underneath.
No, that's no what's underneath. I've been underneath and it's not an S14 or S15 at all. The suspension is entirely different, and it's not an FM platform either.
In any case it was a total bust, and thankfully they went back to the drawing board.

240SX

Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
No, that's no what's underneath. I've been underneath and it's not an S14 or S15 at all. The suspension is entirely different, and it's not an FM platform either.
In any case it was a total bust, and thankfully they went back to the drawing board.
Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but I read that it was actually build on an original S30 240Z chassis and with a KA24DE under the hood.

On a side note does anyone have the full video?

Last edited:

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Car and Driver reports that prices will begin at $40k....
We will see about that.
Thanks

And S14 interior
What does that mean?

Thanks for your question. I'm director of product communications at Nissan North America. So my team and I are responsible for the reveal of the vehicle in NY (and some other stuff too). We are so very excited to FINALLY get this vehicle out there - we know it's been a bit of a wait.
Dan how excited are you personally about this? So cool you are the guy in charge of the official reveal of this very important car for Nissan.. Have you revealed other cars before? Are you somewhat nervous at the same time?

Dan_Passe

Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Thanks

What does that mean?

Dan how excited are you personally about this? So cool you are the guy in charge of the official reveal of this very important car for Nissan.. Have you revealed other cars before? Are you somewhat nervous at the same time?

Thanks for the question. I've been in this business for a very long time now and been in charge of a variety of reveals, motor shows, etc. but this car is really going to be a highlight. As a Z owner myself and as the head of the Nissan North America heritage collection I am first and foremost an enthusiast - and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous about the reveal. Lots and lots of moving pieces in order to pull it off, and do it as "right" as we can.

West Aussie

Reaction score
Car(s)
Peugeot RCZ typeR
Thanks for the question. I've been in this business for a very long time now and been in charge of a variety of reveals, motor shows, etc. but this car is really going to be a highlight. As a Z owner myself and as the head of the Nissan North America heritage collection I am first and foremost an enthusiast - and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous about the reveal. Lots and lots of moving pieces in order to pull it off, and do it as "right" as we can.
Dan, at the time of reveal will Nissan announce when the car is expected in dealerships and price along with all the tech spec….thanks for talking to us all

Dan_Passe

Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Dan, at the time of reveal will Nissan announce when the car is expected in dealerships and price along with all the tech spec….thanks for talking to us all
I am hoping for all of that. It's not as straightforward as it seems to get that info to the point of being able to promote it but working on those very things.