Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NX200T
Occupation
Parts Director
Hey friends,
I'm looking at a Grey Performance AT priced at $51,939. Dealer is telling me this is invoice.
I'm brand new to the Z game and only started really looking at them this weekend.
Just looking to find out if this seems like a good price or if this dealer is trying to pull wool over my eyes on something.
Total price after taxes and fees ends up at $55,841.34

Thanks

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Hey friends,
I'm looking at a Grey Performance AT priced at $51,939. Dealer is telling me this is invoice.
I'm brand new to the Z game and only started really looking at them this weekend.
Just looking to find out if this seems like a good price or if this dealer is trying to pull wool over my eyes on something.

Thanks
That seems like a great price to me!

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Hey friends,

Thanks
OTD price that’s a great deal tbh.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Hey friends,

Thanks
That looks like about as good a price as you are going to get. We are seeing similar situations with prices in the Houston area. There are a few holdout dealers that act like they are giving you a good deal at sticker, but their Z's aren't selling. If you want it, I would go and get it before someone else.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Agree with all, it's a great deal OTD at $55.8. Make sure to review all contract papers making sure no additional fees or add-ons! Report back with pics.

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
Go for it! Someone on the forum recently mentioned a bad experience he had where he paid well over sticker.

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Review all the terms and conditions and make sure you have your own financing lined up. Otherwise, if you are going with one of their banks, make sure they are not ripping you off and make sure they are not taking advantage if you are trading in a vehicle. There are so many ways that dealers make money and try to maximize.

OP
OP

Hoshw

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NX200T
Occupation
Parts Director
Thanks for all the support.
I am not trading a car in and have full pricing breakdown from the dealer.
The only thing aside from the car price + tax is about $750 in fees. Which seems about run of the mill for most dealerships.
I'm going to try to pull the trigger this week and I'll update once I have the car.

Thanks again!

MacCool

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z, GMC2500HD (winter), others
Occupation
retired
From my window sticker, this is what I paid for my Z Performance 9AT, not including tax and license fees. The dealer gave me $2000 over Bluebook trade in on my 2014 Z Sport Touring with 62,000 miles. He appeared happy with the deal...I was very happy.

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 3.06.10 PM.png

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Do you happen to have or know the residual values of a lease on a Nismo for 36 months and 48 months? It appears the performance residual is 61% on 36 and 53% on 48 months.

thanks

I dont sorry. I dont really know much when it comes to the leasing #s on this Z