Interior Lighting Kit

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
I was curious if anyone knows if the interior lighting kit is something you could order and have installed at a dealer if you get a car that doesn't have it installed from the factory?

I know it's kind of a mediocre kit but I really don't like messing with electronics in cars and would just want it to be the OEM kit done at Nissan.

Just kinda checking if it's worth me looking at cars without it or not.

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
As far as I know, it's a dealer added accessory as is. Not factory. I think the dealer gets a couple plug in harnesses as a kit, and they have at er'
Oh sweet! That makes this easier. I appreciate it!

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
I was curious if anyone knows if the interior lighting kit is something you could order and have installed at a dealer if you get a car that doesn't have it installed from the factory?

I know it's kind of a mediocre kit but I really don't like messing with electronics in cars and would just want it to be the OEM kit done at Nissan.

Just kinda checking if it's worth me looking at cars without it or not.

Thanks in advance!
It is an option I wanted also, but in the end I didn’t want to wait for that option. I may look at getting it myself and doing it. I wonder if the directions are available like for the front chin spoiler.