If you had no budget to work with, what would be the first thing for your Z?

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Probably get flamed for this but I don’t care….lol
Rocket Bunny widebody for me 👍🏼

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
CAI, exhaust, tune, wheels/tires, and to get rid of that abominable infotainment touchscreen followed by the digital instrument panel if possible.

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
CAI, exhaust, tune, wheels/tires, and to get rid of that abominable infotainment touchscreen followed by the digital instrument panel if possible.
You would have been better off buying a base 370Z and building from there, like I did!

04enthusiast

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Occupation
Retired
I would leave it stock and along with your regular washings I would give it a good wash, polish, and wax every couple of months. Save you lots of $$$ and your new Z will always look good.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
I would leave it stock and along with your regular washings I would give it a good wash, polish, and wax every couple of months. Save you lots of $$$ and your new Z will always look good.
I've thought a bit about this. Since there have been so few Z's produced in 2023, ~2200 units so far, is keeping it stock a way to preserve its value? If someone's looking for a "classic" Z in 2028 or 2033, and you've got a pristine example to sell, will it command a high price?

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
I've thought a bit about this. Since there have been so few Z's produced in 2023, ~2200 units so far, is keeping it stock a way to preserve its value? If someone's looking for a "classic" Z in 2028 or 2033, and you've got a pristine example to sell, will it command a high price?
I don’t have that kind of patience unfortunately for me and always want to change my cars to suit my personality. But if you can hold back from modding it and restrain yourself 👍🏼

Joel Campbell

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Performance (awaiting delivery)
Occupation
Finance Executive
Keeping mine stock - if a simply AWD upgrade were possible, I would consider it, but I love mine just like it is - and it will likely hold it’s value for a while without mods!