How accurate were the "leaks"?

Treefitty

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
335i
Got the 400 hp part right which everyone already knew...everything else was basically wrong. But I don’t blame the poster...If you believe everything you see on the internet that’s on you. Still disappointed no bbk, no heated cooled seats, higher price point, less trim options, no dark blue color carried over from 370z...all well. This will still be a good car but coulda been great. Have to wait for the nismo then.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Got the 400 hp part right which everyone already knew...everything else was basically wrong. But I don’t blame the poster...If you believe everything you see on the internet that’s on you. Still disappointed no bbk, no heated cooled seats, higher price point, less trim options, no dark blue color carried over from 370z...all well. This will still be a good car but coulda been great. Have to wait for the nismo then.
I wouldn't go that far, everyone was still calling it 400Z until I spoke up.

Sport is the new base lol

400hp only

3 cars stateside

Z badge

Android Auto/Car Play standard

I was way the hell off with colors, trims and brembos however....they might still end up on the Nismo

3k off on the base price.

Source was 50/50

relyt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
You realize there's be an entire mob of people angry that the Z was festooned with such "unnecessary" items as cooled seats?

I'm not that mob, but that'd definitely be a beef with a lot of enthusiasts
I used to think cooled seats were unnecessary. Then I sat in one. My balls have never been more comfortable.

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
I used to think cooled seats were unnecessary. Then I sat in one. My balls have never been more comfortable.
LOL. Was surprised and disappointed that the seats aren't ventilated /cooled. Also seems odds it doesn't have wireless charging pad and hud like all the other new Nissans.

relyt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
LOL. Was surprised and disappointed that the seats aren't ventilated /cooled. Also seems odds it doesn't have wireless charging pad and hud like all the other new Nissans.
I can't speak on the HUD, but I'm pretty sure the Proto had a wireless charging pad, so that one seems especially odd. I assume they didn't add it because they didn't want to pay whatever licensing fee is required for the wireless android auto and wireless carplay, so if you're gonna have to use a wire anyway then why have wireless charging.

zeeder

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 370Z ST 6MT
I can't speak on the HUD, but I'm pretty sure the Proto had a wireless charging pad, so that one seems especially odd. I assume they didn't add it because they didn't want to pay whatever licensing fee is required for the wireless android auto and wireless carplay, so if you're gonna have to use a wire anyway then why have wireless charging.
There are plenty of cars out there with wireless charging pads without wireless CarPlay or Android Auto.

relyt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
There are plenty of cars out there with wireless charging pads without wireless CarPlay or Android Auto.
But how many Nissans?

Mark

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Rogue
so, how close was the info we have been discussing on here for the last few months?
the trim levels were off for sure.
below are the specs that were leaked

Mark

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Rogue
so, how close was the info we have been discussing on here for the last few months?
the trim levels were off for sure.
below are the specs that were leaked
What does the Sunset Drift color look like?