Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Can’t tell you how angry this makes me 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

They just have no idea about being pro-active as far as customer service goes, see email I sent them through their facebook page. Limbs is my facebook alias

Why does it seem that nobody at Nissan HQ in Melbourne seems to care about the lack of communication that customers are being given regarding Z pre-orders. The dealers have no information and Nissan customer service knows nothing and refers you back to the dealer, so customers just end up going around in a loop with no information. Other car manufacturers are also having delays but they seem to be pro-active with their customers advising of delays through email and company websites. Get on top of this Nissan as you are quickly loosing your customer base.

December 10 at 9:37 AM
Sat 9:37 AM

Nissan

x_zl0&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.fadl5-1.png

Hi Limbs, thanks for reaching out and sharing your honest feedback with us. We are sorry for this inconvenience and delay. We will share you’re feedback with the team. Thank you, Nissan Community Manager

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Yep, they're all seeming to be pretty shit.

I called near on midday and the sales manager was with a customer and would call me back. That in itself pissed me off since I'm damn sure I've been a "customer" a fraction bloody longer given this saga.

But yeah, rest of the day proceeded with nothing but radio silence so I've sent a nice email. These fuckers are lucky I'm bloody several hundred kilometres away otherwise I'd be giving them the hard word @West Aussie style 😉

morgand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bus
I recently test drove the BRZ... another story, but under powered;
Yeah that's always been the feedback. I kinda figure though how much of the time is really spent at wide open throttle, so will probably still be a fun car to drive around in, without losing my license. :D :D Plus lucky enough to pick up a 10th anniversary, that has enough differences to make it relatively unique. :)

morgand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bus
A rear hit. Which may have pushed it into a towball.
An RX8.

20221210_180534.jpg
Nice, they seem to be relatively inexpensive, with the usual rotary maintenance requirements. making them an enthusiast car. Shame Mazda didn't put a turbo on them from the factory.

Reactions: Mud

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
Yeah that's always been the feedback. I kinda figure though how much of the time is really spent at wide open throttle, so will probably still be a fun car to drive around in, without losing my license. :D :D Plus lucky enough to pick up a 10th anniversary, that has enough differences to make it relatively unique. :)
there is soooooo much to be said about driving a slow car fast over a fast car slow.

that was so eye opening in the Mini. sure it only had 127ish kw but with a mechanical LSD and a set of AD08 tyres, man you could be full throttle so much of the time...but then maybe that's why it kept blowing up...

I really need to fix that and take it back out.

Fontana

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Occupation
Delivery Driver
@cainen how are you finding the auto? I had to settle for auto too although mine hasn’t arrived yet and I’m having second thoughts. I’m worried it’ll affect resale if I decide I’m not a fan

Reactions: Mud

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
@cainen how are you finding the auto? I had to settle for auto too although mine hasn’t arrived yet and I’m having second thoughts. I’m worried it’ll affect resale if I decide I’m not a fan
To be honest I've hardly driven it at all, but one thing I've noticed in the few k's I have is it seems to have a lot more engine breaking than any auto I've driven before. It's fine cruising around in traffic though as it slows nearly to a stop I have noticed an occasional jerk as it shifts down. I haven't pushed it yet as you're not meant to go past 4k rpm and I haven't tried out the paddles yet either.

One common complaint is that it sounds like crap but I think it sounds great (on the inside at least), especially in sports mode which I don't think the manual gets.

One of the reasons I accepted the car was that I figured and auto-proto would hold its value better than a manual coupe. Personally I think the bronze wheels and yellow trim look awesome and go perfectly with the ikazuchi yellow.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Screenshot_20221213_173748_Gmail.jpg

February - March here we come.

March 15 is still my cut-off and shit is looming closer to that date.

I did ask what on earth the delay was, and whether is was the tranny, paint or chip components and he had no idea either. More-or-less reckons that Nissan aus are just taking the piss.

Last edited:

MattJ2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Photographer
My cut off will be end of financial year to have the car in my hands. Hopefully ordering it by the end of the week after a delay today.