Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Just came here to post.
You have to really be some kind of special to stuff a launch up so bad, that a forum filled with enthusiast have even given up
True that!

I wonder if there's any kind of realisation in the upper reaches of nissan that theyve got what ought to be their most adamant supporters offside..

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Who's given up?
If you still have a deposit down, then you haven't given up.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
L
Who's given up?
If you still have a deposit down, then you haven't given up.
Take a look at the posts @Mud 90% of people have given up, and if the second hand market drops another ten to fifteen percent…I’ll be joining them and buying a 718 instead

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
L
Take a look at the posts @Mud 90% of people have given up, and if the second hand market drops another ten to fifteen percent…I’ll be joining them and buying a 718 instead
90% of people haven't cancelled and got their deposits back. I'd estimate 10-15%
If you haven't cancelled then you haven't given up.

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, TX3 Turbo, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
Some actual news from me. I told myself if I hadn't heard anything this week I'd cancel and get my deposit back. The dealer just called to let me know he had a Proto (Auto 😕) for me if I want it. I was a bit torn but I've decided to accept. Should be ready to be picked up next week.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Some actual news from me. I told myself if I hadn't heard anything this week I'd cancel and get my deposit back. The dealer just called to let me know he had a Proto (Auto 😕) for me if I want it. I was a bit torn but I've decided to accept. Should be ready to be picked up next week.
Congrats dude, I'm sure youll love it! Plus, it must be nice to finally get off of this merry-go-round 😵💫

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, TX3 Turbo, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
Congrats dude, I'm sure youll love it! Plus, it must be nice to finally get off of this merry-go-round 😵💫
Thanks mate. I'm 90% sure I would have cancelled if it wasn't a Proto spec being offered to me.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Congratulations, good to see Australia's largest volume dealer come through

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
fuck yes!