Hands Up all the Aussies

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
That's rough news mate, certainly puts things into perspective. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Too right mate. All the best @peter 👍

Crazy times with war that appears to be on the cusp of escalating to nuclear further afield and for most of us, the worst of it is an extended wait on a new toy, that is, until you hear about someone's health concerns.

Take it easy everyone ✌

Shobotan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
180SX
Hi All,
Recently joined the queue after ordering a Z earlier in the week. I'm a big fan of Nissan's Midnight Purple colour, and I thought the new Z would have been the perfect choice to reintroduce this so in its absence I went with Rosewood and 6 speed manual.

Local dealer had a black auto version as a demo and offered a brief test drive. I don't need much convincing when it comes to rear wheel drive, boosted coupes/hatches, the test drive confirmed it will do "what it says on the can". Signed the contract on condition it is delivered by the end of July '23 when I'd be happy to do something else.

Supra was never an option for me after previously owning (and enjoying) an F22 M240i, same with Ford's Mustang GT which is my current ride. Now for the wait....

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
images (3) (6).jpeg

Welcome to the queue.
Send me your order details and I'll add it to our stats page.

I'm a big fan of Nissan's Midnight Purple colour.
I'm considering wrapping mine either Midnight Purple, Millennium Jade or another wacky combo.

Beard

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'22 Proto Z
Occupation
IT
Also they believe a Blue Demo was stolen (perhaps from Brown Plains). Guy asked to sit in driver seat, hopped in locked doors before dealer could get in and took off. Apparently guy has been caught but vehicle remains unrecovered. Might be world first stolen Z :). I know the youtubers love their world firsts.
Wow this got me worried haha, I contacted Browns Plains and the dealer reported that their demo is safe and in the showroom.

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
Hi All,
Recently joined the queue after ordering a Z earlier in the week. I'm a big fan of Nissan's Midnight Purple colour, and I thought the new Z would have been the perfect choice to reintroduce this so in its absence I went with Rosewood and 6 speed manual.

Local dealer had a black auto version as a demo and offered a brief test drive. I don't need much convincing when it comes to rear wheel drive, boosted coupes/hatches, the test drive confirmed it will do "what it says on the can". Signed the contract on condition it is delivered by the end of July '23 when I'd be happy to do something else.

Supra was never an option for me after previously owning (and enjoying) an F22 M240i, same with Ford's Mustang GT which is my current ride. Now for the wait....
i ordered in June this year and was told 12-18 months.

and that was prior to the latest delays.

so I would not be holding breath for july.

if they are starting deliveries in Jan

we their best ever year if 37z delivered was mid 700s

and as of April they had over 1200 deposits.

so I’m expecting early 24 for mine at this rate.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Lucky them, when did they order

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
PXL_20221021_015115940.jpg
PXL_20221021_015128279.jpg

Images of the Motorola wireless android auto adaoter, in case anyone interested.
It tucks away pretty neatly and works a treat!
whilst I like the idea

personally most of my driving I have the phone plugged in anyhow so unless I have wireless charge and sync not much point.

That said for me this will be a weekender.

I would just prefer the outlet to be in the centre console so I can have everything tucked away.

that said for people daily driving I get it.

Brissiez

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla
Wow this got me worried haha, I contacted Browns Plains and the dealer reported that their demo is safe and in the showroom.
I saw the same car at Moorooka Nissan today, in perfect condition. Blue looks good, although it is a fairly common kind of blue.
It was mentioned earlier that Newstead has a boulder grey, I need to have a look at that one.

Reactions: Mud

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
I saw the same car at Moorooka Nissan today, in perfect condition. Blue looks good, although it is a fairly common kind of blue.
It was mentioned earlier that Newstead has a boulder grey, I need to have a look at that one.
@Beard

Sorry again.
I will concede I may have been told a porky by my dealer. Not sure if whole story is bogus or just which dealer it was is wrong. Seeing as no one else has heard this I'm guessing whole story?

Beard

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'22 Proto Z
Occupation
IT
@Beard

Sorry again.
I will concede I may have been told a porky by my dealer. Not sure if whole story is bogus or just which dealer it was is wrong. Seeing as no one else has heard this I'm guessing whole story?
No stress mate, these dealers love telling a good story. I'm going in to test drive it again in a few days, I'll bend his ear to see if he had heard of a demo going missing too.