Hands Up all the Aussies

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
Dealers pay for every enquiry on CarSales. Wonder how many tyre kickers will cost them $$. :D
so I cheat on that

on themobile car sales app you can see the dealer name and info so I just call them direct.
Amazing how much more reactive they are to that rather than a random message that cost them $$

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ooof that is pretty.

Regarding the Carsales thing, they have the Dealer licence ID (and sometimes the name) at the very VERY bottom of the page on the website version too:

1664410983118.png

HA never noticed that.

thanks

dangero

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C63 AMG, Lotus 7
Occupation
CIO
That black car looks outstanding. although if I bought a black one I would be tempted to mod the s#*t out of it.

dangero

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C63 AMG, Lotus 7
Occupation
CIO
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Iā€™m out people. I have pulled my order for the proto and will need to buy another car. The wait has been long but the announcements and then missed deadlines time after time and no ETA has made the decision for me.

My dealer has been beyond excellent in offering solutions, Nissan Australia on the other hand is unethical dishonest and after owning 7 Nissans I will not own another one.

I am very disappointed in the way they have conducted PR and customer service is a complete failure.

I do hope that those that still want their cars get them, I personally know 4 orders that have been cancelled in the past two weeks

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Iā€™m out people. I have pulled my order for the proto and will need to buy another car. The wait has been long but the announcements and then missed deadlines time after time and no ETA has made the decision for me.

My dealer has been beyond excellent in offering solutions, Nissan Australia on the other hand is unethical dishonest and after owning 7 Nissans I will not own another one.

I am very disappointed in the way they have conducted PR and customer service is a complete failure.

I do hope that those that still want their cars get them, I personally know 4 orders that have been cancelled in the past two weeks

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

Canā€™t say I blame you. I wish that I had ordered the mx5 now, when I first thought about jumping ship. Would have been driving by now. The only reason I didnā€™t is I think itā€™s just a little bit to little for me. But the wait is out of control nowā€¦Iā€™ve started to look at car sales. A few options there. Iā€™m giving it a couple more months because
Aā€¦Iā€™ve waited for so long it would kill me if I gave up and then they showed up and
Bā€¦gives a little more time for the market to cool down a little. Plenty of one year old cars have dropped by 10k in the last two weeksā€¦.people are getting nervous with the finances

Fontana

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Occupation
Delivery Driver
More demos have arrived, Nepean motor group in Penrith just got theirs on a trailer so Iā€™d say a few more dealers would have got some too.

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
Doesn't look like I'll get mine for this long weekend in BNE, but my dealer has advised they now have a transport date from the Nissan AU holding yard to their own dealership pre-delivery - it's meant to happen next Tuesday.

Their service guys (and gals) need to check things over, but hoping I could be driving before end of next week.

I'm away for a week from next Friday, so if I can get it before Thursday I might do the paint protection on the Thursday and leave it with the dealership for a week while it cures.
Anyone wanting to check out a Proto in BNE is welcome to have a look :)

(Let me know if you are and I'll send a list of names of people allowed to sit in it)