First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
What do you use to clean your Z? Exterior wash soap? wheel cleaner? Protectant (ceramic coating or wax)? I don't have a power sprayer to foam wash mine (yet). Looking for suggestions for good products that work well.

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
My favs are Blackfire shampoo and polymer sealant, Griot's interior cleaner and leather wipes, a wheel brush, lug nut brush, and wheel woolies, 5 million microfiber cloths and wax application pads, and a whole cartload of other stuff.

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Nissan 370Z NISMO, '01 Mitsu Eclipse GT
I generally do washes with pressure washer + foam cannon with a soap from The Wax Shop; definitely recommend.

Though I think my favorite product to use by far is TurtleWax’s graphene spray wax. You apply the initial base coat like a normal wax, let it cure for ~24hrs, then you can “top off” the coating every so often by spraying after a wash and using jet of water to spread it, followed by towel dry; Makes for pretty easy maintenance.

Shine is incredible, beads water great, and leaves super slick paint surface.

Jughead

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rogue, wrangler
Occupation
Sales Management
I rinse off with pressure washer, foam cannon, then rinse. Use air nozzle to get most of the water off then wipe dry with clean microfiber cloth. I ceramic coated mine so you I don't have to scrub or wax. If you dont have a presure washer they make hose attachments that come close.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
I just got mine graphene coated, will be using a snow foam cannon, two bucket method, and have a big boi blower to dry it off

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
on mine I just run it by the $2 car wash once a week and use their soap wash gun on it. dont really use a sponge or anything. then I take it home dry it off by hand.

then I use spray away foam glass cleaner on the wheels and exhaust tips. then go over the tires with some armor all tire foam

this seems really simple but it works.

now if get the Z more dirty more than average I will bucket wash it in the driveway if needed

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
Getting PPF and ceramics in a couple of weeks.