General Ask a Nissan Salesman Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A couple
I bought my Supra in December of 2020 and they were trying to give it away. I got it for around $7.5k under sticker. Granted, $2.5k was rebate.

Wow things went to hell.
Yep, that’s why I asked the question. If a broker can get you an MSRP deal today with minimal cost, then the convenience is worth it. However, a broker most likely would not have been the best route when you got your Supra - you would’ve likely left a lot on the table. There is a price for convenience. That said I do use a broker for vehicle, home, boat, etc. insurance. They basically shop it every year for me and get the best rate. Most likely I could do better, but then I’d have to do all the leg work myself. Time is money.

OP
OP
McLovin157

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
That’s just funny.
The average consumer requires time and patience. 80% of the time they are looking for something different than what they have in mind. For the next few weeks/months you (the sales rep) are the person responsible for ensuring they know everything about their car and how to use it. Through the life of the ownership of their vehicle that customer is your sole responsibility

OP
OP
McLovin157

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
I watched that video as well, I love Donuts stuff (James really does seem like a great guy). The dealership with the Hummer is in my area. They marked it down to a small $279,000 sense the video came out 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.