First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Some of those MKV dudes are smoking crack. Don't get me wrong, I love the new Supra but the Z is classic, clean, and will survive generations... kinda like the MKIV. The MKV will look good for maybe a decade and then it's a wrap.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Some of those MKV dudes are smoking crack. Don't get me wrong, I love the new Supra but the Z is classic, clean, and will survive generations... kinda like the MKIV. The MKV will look good for maybe a decade and then it's a wrap.
This. The Supra's design language is too fussy to be timeless. Kinda like the Pontiac Aztec 🤣

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I love what this reveals about the respective greenhouses of the 2 cars. The windshield on the Z is significantly taller, which is a huge plus. Sitting in the Supra, I couldn't live with the claustrophobic effect of its gunslit windows, it's a relief to see how much better the Z is on this score.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
We should get a poll going! 😁

king11brian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan maxima 2010
Occupation
Mechanic at darcars
No cap

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Atacama Yellow Toyota Z4 M40i Premium GTS
Occupation
Full Time Rubber Band Elasticity Tester
Damn, yall should be referees for the NFL with how blind yall are.. the Z has the rear end of a 90's car, same chassis from a 370z from 2009, front of a 70's car, and the grille of a USB-A port... we're already at USB-C. This design is aging quicker than bananas left on a table for a week.

Last edited:

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
Damn, yall should be referees for the NFL with how blind yall are.. the Z has the rear end of a 90's car, same chassis from a 370z from 2009, front of a 70's car, and the grille of a USB 2.0 port... we're already at USB-C. This design is aging quicker than bananas left on a table for a week.
And yet it still looks infinitely better than the Supra. :p