First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management
and the grille of a USB 2.0 port... we're already at USB-C.
That comparison doesn't really work - USB 2.0 is a measure of data transfer speed and USB-C is a type (shape). I think you mean to say that the front air dam of the Z is shaped like a USB-A port which, although certainly older than C type, is still the most commonly used type.

CJY84

First Name
Chris Young
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' Supra 3.0
Damn, yall should be referees for the NFL with how blind yall are.. the Z has the rear end of a 90's car, same chassis from a 370z from 2009, front of a 70's car, and the grille of a USB 2.0 port... we're already at USB-C. This design is aging quicker than bananas left on a table for a week.
Z is dope, Supra is dope too. Glad that they are actually bringin these cars out.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
The hood on the Z looks like it has a huge aftermarket supercharger under it. The Supra looks tamed!!
Screenshot 2022-05-12 092632.png

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
What with its completely non-functional "vents" and all, yeah?
I was about to buy you a 992 GT3; never mind tho, it's got rear bumper 'fake vents' so you won't want it!

The hood on the Z looks like it has a huge aftermarket supercharger under it. The Supra looks tamed!!
So you're saying that the Z has FAKE HOOD BULGE!! :p;)

I'm not a huge fan of the front end on either car - the sides and rears look fine on both imo. I'd probably give the direct straight-down-the-back ass award to the Z and the side profile to the Supra - not that you can see either when you're out for a rip!

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
The Supra looks VERY aggressive compared to the Z. The problem with that is aggressive doesn't normally lead to timeless.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
This. The Supra's design language is too fussy to be timeless. Kinda like the Pontiac Aztec 🤣
Hey, some people actually like the Aztec design.

And when the Aztec dies, they trade them for a Zupra 🤣 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Kbl911

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management
I was about to buy you a 992 GT3; never mind tho, it's got rear bumper 'fake vents' so you won't want it!
Obviously said in jest, I understand, but it's worth pointing out that the notion of fake "vents" as a poor design element is definitely something on which I am broadly consistent. It'd be more fair to say that *I* would not buy a car where that element was prominently employed because I find it deeply cheesy and perhaps even a little cynical.