First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Screw that, I want'em to know I'm coming. I'll take some HKS SSQVs plz.
when i first started with my GF i had an 04 srt-4 with a hks SSQ my girl would always ask why my car made that noise and if it was broken lol now she is in to car stuff

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
when i first started with my GF i had an 04 srt-4 with a hks SSQ my girl would always ask why my car made that noise and if it was broken lol now she is in to car stuff
I had one in a BMW Z4, pissed off all the snobs and "German Purists"

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I thought one of the good things on this refresh was they added some fancy recirculation to keep the turbos spooled up and keep things spicy, if we're eliminating that and venting to atmosphere, you'd be kind of deleting that and possibly introducing lag ? Unless they've actually played with the wastegate system and not the recirculation

GupsTT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
180sx 300zx
Occupation
Industrial Millwright
I thought one of the good things on this refresh was they added some fancy recirculation to keep the turbos spooled up and keep things spicy, if we're eliminating that and venting to atmosphere, you'd be kind of deleting that and possibly introducing lag ? Unless they've actually played with the wastegate system and not the recirculation
Those seem to vent some air and recirculate some. I don't think theres any performance advantage on a stock Z. Probably just for the sound.

I'd like to see what it took to get those installed they're deep down in that bay. Lol