Fairlady Z badging on non-Japanese Z

I realized I had a Fairlady Z badge should I stick it on? (Leaning towards no)

• Total voters
OP
OP
pectab

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
Indeed. Waiting for someone to figure out that lower Z comes off so I don't mess my car up! I saw a video on youtube about taking the front badge off, and it makes a mess as it had "dimple" inserts into the bumber...I've see the same is true for the side Z badges...I may just wrap it black.
The Z comes off super easy not much glue holding it on, I just warmed it slightly with a hair dryer, and used thin twine to separate from car. Left over glue just came off didn't even need to use wd40 or goo gone. Install is simple since it comes with a template that matches the spoiler.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
That looks good y'all! I like that the Fairlady is black, only discerning car enthusiasts will immediately pick up on it, the silver Z is for everyone else.

deibu

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z

nuthed01

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Golf R Grid, 2023 Nissan Z (pending)
Occupation
Transport Manager
I got mine from a Japanese parts dealer: https://www.nengun.com/oem/nissan/84895-6gp1a

They have the graphic wrong, so confirm the part number from the pic. I was surprised how fast it came and all told was $64.

20230222_170621.jpg
You sir, are a steely eyed missile man! I thought for sure they'd labeled the part wrong, not attached the wrong picture.

Placed my order today. Getting excited now, exhaust is due to arrive in a couple of weeks, downpipes arrived today!

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
getting mine next friday. It just shipped from Japan for $68 all in

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
we did this on my gf old 350z, she like the whole fairlady thing . it came out nice