Does anyone have the bezel less rear view mirror? How do you like it?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
i didn't know there was an option.
is there one for the sport and a different one for the performance? or does it have something to do with the prototype or nismo?

OP
OP
DerrellSC

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
i didn't know there was an option.
is there one for the sport and a different one for the performance? or does it have something to do with the prototype or nismo?
It was an option for the performance when I was looking. Thinking about swapping them out. says it still has garage door opener so that is a plus (we are in the process of buying a house with a garage).

Who.Am.Eye.2716

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
It was an option for the performance when I was looking. Thinking about swapping them out. says it still has garage door opener so that is a plus (we are in the process of buying a house with a garage).
I use an app on my phone. I can open/close the garage door when I turn onto my street.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
I use an app on my phone. I can open/close the garage door when I turn onto my street.
Which app? Does it integrate with Android Auto? I'd love to say, "Hey Google, open my garage door."

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I never tried it with AA. This is the app
Oh interesting. I use this for my garage door too. Just recently upgraded to a belt drive, and it came with WiFi, lol. I use the ap to open and close, but I've never asked google to do it. I'll have to give'r a rip next time I take the car out lol

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
Oh interesting. I use this for my garage door too. Just recently upgraded to a belt drive, and it came with WiFi, lol. I use the ap to open and close, but I've never asked google to do it. I'll have to give'r a rip next time I take the car out lol
It doesn't work, last i checked, needed a MyQ subscription and even then it was iffy with Google Assitant a couple years back, I don't think it's support anymore.
There was also a work around using a 3rd party plugin if you had Smartthings without needing a subscription, but Samsung changed their Smartthings api platform and the 3rd party plugin doesn't work anymore.