NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
We should have a poll: What will the highest mileage on a Canadian or Aussie Z when the first Z is actually delivered to an American customer?

My guess: 50k miles....

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Mars will be colonized before the Z is released.
For a USA customer such as me, without connections and who won't pay ADM, my prediction is a new Z will not be available in my driveway, until late calendar year 2023 or more likely early 2024. And at that time, the performance version price will have risen to at least 50k.

That's me wearing my pessimist hat. I'd like to be wrong. For summer fun 2022 (and possibly 2023), it wouldn't hurt to have a plan B.

BobDigi5060

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10r80 5.0, G37X, C4 LT1
My only complaint is very few options for the solid color roof. I wonder what knucklehead at Nissan thought white should only come with a black roof. Ridiculous

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
Hey, cut Nissan some slack. They're not accustomed to high demand beyond the GTR.
Funny, I was thinking about that earlier. What the hell else does Nissan have?

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
It is looking bleaker and bleaker that I'll have a cool car this summer to enjoy with my 4yr old son. He's really into cars and was hoping this will be our thing and to help establish another car lover in this world.

86's are hard to come by, and the M240i is an option, but I really want maybe one of the last real manual transmission cars. New mustang will be out until next year too, which will also be a major competitor to the Z. More power, V8, and decent chassis with perhaps finally a decent interior.