indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
For anything to normalize, production needs to ramp up.

Expect to continue to see high prices despite the other changes in the market.

The pandemic reduced vehicle production by tens of millions. That also keeps future used car inventories tight for the foreseeable future.
It's gonna all come down to production. That will decide if Z is a car for everyone, or mainly for connected big spenders. I have a bad feeling it will be the latter for several years, which means it's not the car for me.

I'd love to be wrong though, and see Nissan churning these things out, and burning through the early adopter ADM period by sometime next year.

Cmtremor

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
Nope.
I used to work in dealerships for over a decade
Currently, I frequently try to acquire a new vehicle, so I'm at dealerships often. They apparently haven't received the memo yet about the upcoming economic changes....

Oh, and my observations apply only to the left coast. We're not getting any breaks over here.
Havenā€™t received the memo ā€¦ I guess you are oblivious to the truck market and the availability on lots? Itā€™s been happening for months nowā€¦ trade in values tanked on anything not wanted. Call any dealer about trading in a truck and you will be told ā€œmarket isnā€™t what it was a few months agoā€ ā€¦ I figured you worked for a dealer because only they would say otherwise to try and sell a car
Nope.
Currently, I frequently try to acquire a new vehicle, so I'm at dealerships often. They apparently haven't received the memo yet about the upcoming economic changes....

Oh, and my observations apply only to the left coast. We're not getting any breaks over here.
Nope.

lol Iā€™m surprised you still think trucks are fetching premium trade inā€™s and flying off the lots ā€¦ something must of changed for the week Iā€™ve been in cuba šŸ˜†ā€¦ I canā€™t believe you honestly beleive the market hasnā€™t changed yet thatā€™s comical

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
What numbers ? Thatā€™s literally what my dealer sent me for a 370z on their lot because they knew Iā€™m tired to waiting and thatā€™s without bs warranties they also tried to add on at first that most will be hit with .. also dealers will look to find people that want financing to maximize profit even more ā€¦ I pulled my deposit
DAB21E07-E5C0-4F31-9CDD-97CA20ABE852.png
You will need the GAP insurance with the performance let downs lol

Cmtremor

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
They will not go bankrupt dude. Not gonna happen
I said brink of bankruptcyā€¦. Company isnā€™t doing spectacular my guy! Shares keep falling lower and investors are going to be crying and hopefully that leads to discounts! The supply issue needs to be fixed first but at the same time Iā€™m seeing trucks, toys, sports cars pile up on lots here in Ontario canada and prices are coming down because interest is high. I guess other areaā€™s are not the same case but I think itā€™s going to turn or at least I have hope