PlanoJ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RR Sport
Took delivery Sunday night.

First Nissan for me, this is a LOT of car fellas, not only in terms of sports car but in the cabin too. Wish we had cooled seats being in Texas.

She only has 49 miles, I check the garage nightly :)

Bought from Carousel Nissan , Iowa City IA @ msrp

**add

Yea this is pretty much my mid life crisis car……as a kid of the 80s, the Porsches and Ferraris of then just would get run over with the power and speed on the modern Z, I had an RX-7 in HS, was great but fast it wasn’t , when your best friend had a Mustang 5.0.

My daughter goes to SCADin Savanna GA, happy accident that this car looks like their mascot, A BEE 🐝

IMG_1201.jpeg

Last edited:

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
Congratulations! The black roof works so well against the yellow.

And good for you for giving credit to the dealer that gave you a fair deal. 👍

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z

First Nissan for me, this is a LOT of car fellas, not only in terms of sports car but in the cabin too. Wish we had cooled seats being in Texas.

IMG_1201.jpeg
Your note about cooled seats is important. It's supposed to get to 118 degrees where I live today and my power went out this morning. It's nice to know I have a new car with a functioning air conditioner in it that I could pile the pets in and go for a drive to cool everyone off. Dealers should use that as a selling point. 🥵

OP
OP
PlanoJ

PlanoJ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RR Sport
Your note about cooled seats is important. It's supposed to get to 118 degrees where I live today and my power went out this morning. It's nice to know I have a new car with a functioning air conditioner in it that I could pile the pets in and go for a drive to cool everyone off. Dealers should use that as a selling point. 🥵
🤣😂🤣😂

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
Glad to know MSRP is slowly starting to be a reality. I'm STILL looking for a manual Sport for around MSRP but no luck. One day lol

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
My daughter goes to SCADin Savanna GA, happy accident that this car looks like their mascot, A BEE 🐝

IMG_1201.jpeg
I just sold my yellow and black Boxster to buy my Z. No 🐝 just 🐤 (Tweety plates).

Hammo25

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A5
Must be small pets!

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco

**add

Yea this is pretty much my mid life crisis car……as a kid of the 80s, the Porsches and Ferraris of then just would get run over with the power and speed on the modern Z, I had an RX-7 in HS, was great but fast it wasn’t , when your best friend had a Mustang 5.0.

IMG_1201.jpeg
Congrats! Still haven't seen a Z in the wild in Chicagoland. Iowa seems the place to buy. I got my Bronco for the original under 30k price at a dealer in Granger IA last month.

buellwinkle

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Scion XB
Occupation
retired

**add

IMG_1201.jpeg
Gorgeous car !! !

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Welcome aboard. Are you in Plano? I'm here as well. Picked up my '23 Z Performance with 6mt from Nissan of McKinney a month ago at about MSRP as well. Please free to dm or pm me... Glad to see you here.