BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
I posted a query early wondering if this might be an option, consensus was not likely, so good news if its happens. Also, don’t believe this is available on Infinity Q60 Red Sport with AT….

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

in depth in the 9at
Few things

Even though I have no idea what in the heck he is saying ?

This seems to confirm the hand brake will be on the passenger side for a RHD ….NOT a fan, in an emergency it’s not ideal, and it also shows us that Nissans been a little bit lazy when adapting the US model for those on the other side. Especially troublesome for a lady driver with limited reach.
I haven’t owed a 370 etc so I’m not sure if this is normal for Nissan, but its most definetly not normal for other makes.

I am however happy to see this video, it seems to be a promotional review ( again I don’t know that for sure because I can’t understand Japanese) but if that’s the case the release could only be a month or so away ….but not holding my breath as with just the one it’s hard to gauge if this is leaked or released on purpose.
Maybe someone with some Japanese could add some more clarification?

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
This seems to confirm the hand brake will be on the passenger side for a RHD ….NOT a fan, in an emergency it’s not ideal, and it also shows us that Nissans been a little bit lazy when adapting the US model for those on the other side. Especially troublesome for a lady driver with limited reach.
I haven’t owed a 370 etc so I’m not sure if this is normal for Nissan, but its most definetly not normal for other makes.
Hand brake on the passenger side would definitely feel weird to me. It was like this on 350Z and 370Z RHD models as well. I never really noticed but it looks like all Z32's had the hand brake on the passenger side for LHD vehicles and on the driver side for RHD vehicles, so the complete opposite of what we have seen for the new Z and prior 2 models.

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
Hand brake on the passenger side would definitely feel weird to me. It was like this on 350Z and 370Z RHD models as well. I never really noticed but it looks like all Z32's had the hand brake on the passenger side for LHD vehicles and on the driver side for RHD vehicles, so the complete opposite of what we have seen for the new Z and prior 2 models.
Ok,with me. I live in fla. Never use the brake lol

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
This one just in hours ago from Nissan Studio back in Toronto. Looks like its the 8" screen. Launch control with the manual. Mentions the two drive modes for the AT with enhanced sound.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
And yet still no price or dates.
As to the 8inch screen, I’d prefer no heated seats and to get the. 9inch screen

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport

not sure if this was in sport mode or not

BurninateZ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 MR2 Turbo, '19 508 GT, '23 Supra GT Manual
If it's any consolation, my Megane has the handbrake on the passenger side too, and until now I'd never even noticed.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster

not sure if this was in sport mode or not
In the infamous "launch" youtube video with the beat up Gray Z mule outside the shop that demos the "baby launch" it sounds not bad at all. However that was the 9AT. This clip above leads me to believe that I'll be getting another Invidia Catback Gemini Exhaust (titanium) with the blue tips. I had the whole system on my 370Z and it sounded amazing. Almost lambo like. Amazing on start up of course. But when you were just cruising around town or hwy no drone whatsoever.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I wouldn't put much weight on that video for assessing the car's sound. Recorded at the front with the hood open, and the car is not under load. It's inevitably going to sound different on the road.

Does show off the Gun Metallic nicely though.