Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I'm feeling optimistic, perhaps foolishly so, in that we'll finally get a price announced tonight simultaneously/a bit after the SB commercial airs. Anyone else?
Would be nice but I don't think Nissan will reveal the official price until late March at the earliest.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Would be nice but I don't think Nissan will reveal the official price until late March at the earliest.
I wonder how much time we'll get after the price is released before our reservation deposits will be locked in. I don't want to be forced to decide before the initial reviews hit.

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Pricing is all over the place…hoping not $40K US as Canadian that might be up around 55$K

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Whelp, not announced during the game. Wank.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
saw the nissan commercial towards the end of the superbowl, but that's it. no other announcements. did anyone else see anything?

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
I wasn't expecting much other than a sb commercial we have already seen ahead of time. Again, beyond that...crickets.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Bad publicity you say..worse than massive mark ups, worse than stringing out delivery, ….I repeat. They won’t care
The latest info is suggesting late summer delivery for reserved cars, that will be plenty of time to see reviews and a make a call anyways. Those who put down deposits earlier at dealers here will get the first cars.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Some educated guessing within this article - https://www.slashgear.com/746846/2023-nissan-z-everything-we-know-so-far/

"The manufacturer has held both the price and the release date of the 2023 Z close to its chest. Retail on the 2020 370Z started at just over $31,000 (Car and Driver). It's likely that the new model will see some kind of price increase to account for all the newly added features. In August of 2021, Nissan PR employee Dan Passe tweeted that the Z "will start around $40k for the Sport model." That gives us a ballpark range.

Additionally, the 370Z sport package with upsized tires and brakes fetched $3,700 extra in 2020 (Car and Driver). Our rough estimate is that the 2023 Z Performance will cost at least $44,000. The Proto Spec should also claim an additional premium on top of that. The last limited edition Z, 2020's 50th Anniversary package, cost an extra $2,600, according to Car and Driver. Therefore, it stands to reason that the Z Proto would go for at least $47,000."

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
Some educated guessing within this article - https://www.slashgear.com/746846/2023-nissan-z-everything-we-know-so-far/

"The manufacturer has held both the price and the release date of the 2023 Z close to its chest. Retail on the 2020 370Z started at just over $31,000 (Car and Driver). It's likely that the new model will see some kind of price increase to account for all the newly added features. In August of 2021, Nissan PR employee Dan Passe tweeted that the Z "will start around $40k for the Sport model." That gives us a ballpark range.

Additionally, the 370Z sport package with upsized tires and brakes fetched $3,700 extra in 2020 (Car and Driver). Our rough estimate is that the 2023 Z Performance will cost at least $44,000. The Proto Spec should also claim an additional premium on top of that. The last limited edition Z, 2020's 50th Anniversary package, cost an extra $2,600, according to Car and Driver. Therefore, it stands to reason that the Z Proto would go for at least $47,000."
Yeah I predict the Performance to be $43,995

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
The latest info is suggesting late summer delivery for reserved cars, that will be plenty of time to see reviews and a make a call anyways. Those who put down deposits earlier at dealers here will get the first cars.
I'm curious why everyone thinks we need reviews on a car that shares a tried and true platform and now has a 3.0 TT that you can instantly dial up by a 100hp no problem. My dealership is tuning mine right away for me and has agreed to completely cover it under warranty if they do it. They have a track record withe the Redsport already getting 600 at the wheels. What review do you need if you can spool this up and get 500 at the crank? What car with that output can you get for under 60k without even trying too hard? With the reliability of Nissan and this platform behind it?

Freewill

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Triumph Tiger
I'm curious why everyone thinks we need reviews on a car that shares a tried and true platform and now has a 3.0 TT that you can instantly dial up by a 100hp no problem. My dealership is tuning mine right away for me and has agreed to completely cover it under warranty if they do it. They have a track record withe the Redsport already getting 600 at the wheels. What review do you need if you can spool this up and get 500 at the crank? What car with that output can you get for under 60k without even trying too hard? With the reliability of Nissan and this platform behind it?
Which dealership is that? That is impressive if you can get another 100 hp straight away with zero warranty issues.