Sponsored

CRYDR

Well-Known Member
First Name
Justin
Joined
Sep 12, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
45
Reaction score
44
Location
Deerfield Beach Florida
Car(s)
2023 Z Proto, 2013 BMW M3 GTS
Occupation
sometimes
“The level of communication in the steering wheel and feel is better than some six figures sports cars.” Drops ?

Not knocking the Nismo Automatic wannabe double clutch, but my take on driving it was, Laggy upshifts and very Laggy downshifts. Far as the 20 horsepower increase, I have a Proto 6 spd with a tune, just a tune and it will run away from the Nismo. ( The one I test drove.) Handles better than " SOME SIX FIGURE...?? Hmm ever driven an M3 E92 ?? HANDLING, SHIFTING, REAL double clutch performance coupled with paddle shifts up n down milisecond click shifts. Being that I own both I can be honest and say this. RIGHT? After all its True. ?

1000000454.webp
 

MCN1SMO

Moderator
Moderator
First Name
Matt (MC)
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
1,645
Reaction score
2,680
Location
NC
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
one of the biggest changes that most reviews have overlooked is in Sport+ the power steering is about twice as firm than standard mode. it literally feels like changing the force feedback setting on your Gran Turismo or Forza gaming Wheel
 
OP
OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
152
Reaction score
241
Location
Virginia
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Not knocking the Nismo Automatic wannabe double clutch, but my take on driving it was, Laggy upshifts and very Laggy downshifts. Far as the 20 horsepower increase, I have a Proto 6 spd with a tune, just a tune and it will run away from the Nismo. ( The one I test drove.) Handles better than " SOME SIX FIGURE...?? Hmm ever driven an M3 E92 ?? HANDLING, SHIFTING, REAL double clutch performance coupled with paddle shifts up n down milisecond click shifts. Being that I own both I can be honest and say this. RIGHT? After all its True. ?

1000000454.jpg
If that’s your unbiased opinion then that’s cool. But I’m also not gonna take away someone else’s opinion especially one that has driven and reviewed many cars on their big YouTube channel. ??‍♂
 

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Joined
Feb 17, 2017
Threads
6
Messages
259
Reaction score
326
Location
USA
Car(s)
Z33 NISMO R-tune, RZ34 NISMO
one of the biggest changes that most reviews have overlooked is in Sport+ the power steering is about twice as firm than standard mode. it literally feels like changing the force feedback setting on your Gran Turismo or Forza gaming Wheel
Sport or Sport+ is a must to give you a sense of control on aggressive sharp corners.
 
OP
OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
152
Reaction score
241
Location
Virginia
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
one of the biggest changes that most reviews have overlooked is in Sport+ the power steering is about twice as firm than standard mode. it literally feels like changing the force feedback setting on your Gran Turismo or Forza gaming Wheel
I’m sorta babying my Z and haven’t really pushed it as hard as I would like being that I’m currently only at 545 miles on the odometer. Once I crack 1K, I will start using sport + and manual drive mode in my nearest windy roads.
 

MCN1SMO

Moderator
Moderator
First Name
Matt (MC)
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
1,645
Reaction score
2,680
Location
NC
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I’m sorta babying my Z and haven’t really pushed it as hard as I would like being that I’m currently only at 545 miles on the odometer. Once I crack 1K, I will start using sport + and manual drive mode in my nearest windy roads.
I'm at 542 miles as of today. I went out for a 30 min back road session today I haven't redlined mine yet but have been starting to use sport + more and more with driving in the 4k rpm range. I need to get my break in knocked out before my autocross event on the 25th
 
OP
OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
152
Reaction score
241
Location
Virginia
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I'm at 542 miles as of today. I went out for a 30 min back road session today I haven't redlined mine yet but have been starting to use sport + more and more with driving in the 4k rpm range. I need to get my break in knocked out before my autocross event on the 25th
Ah you can get it done no problem. Do you plan to change oil after your break in? I’m wondering if it’s necessary or overkill. Also, good luck with the auto cross event!
 

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Joined
Feb 17, 2017
Threads
6
Messages
259
Reaction score
326
Location
USA
Car(s)
Z33 NISMO R-tune, RZ34 NISMO
I'm at 542 miles as of today. I went out for a 30 min back road session today I haven't redlined mine yet but have been starting to use sport + more and more with driving in the 4k rpm range. I need to get my break in knocked out before my autocross event on the 25th
I crossed 900 on mine today. It should be now pretty safe to start pushing it and stretch its legs. It's going to snow this weekend, so I'll have to wait till the roads are dry.
 

Ali023

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ali
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Threads
14
Messages
87
Reaction score
181
Location
Ny
Car(s)
2023 Nissan z performance 6MT
really was going to wait for a Nismo but not even a dual clutch auto turned me away.
Got my performance z 6 speed in august, just hit 2500 miles with upgraded z1 bb turbos + 1000 other parts from full fueling mode to full suspension/ 2pc rotors - to clutch/flywheel
Ecutek tuned : sonictune
Ig : pakali_631
2825DDE1-15DE-4456-AC96-EBBD13D65A35.webp
 

CPerdomo

Well-Known Member
First Name
Carlos
Joined
Jun 7, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
701
Reaction score
549
Location
Brandon, Fl.
Car(s)
27 Z Nismo Manual, 2016 Frontier Pro4X Manual
Occupation
Congregational Leader
one of the biggest changes that most reviews have overlooked is in Sport+ the power steering is about twice as firm than standard mode. it literally feels like changing the force feedback setting on your Gran Turismo or Forza gaming Wheel
Exactly! 👍
 
 






Top