Sponsored

21” wheels?

yinzer

New Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Car(s)
BMW I4
Newbie here, I searched and didn’t see this mentioned. Has anyone fit 21” wheels to a RZ34?
I can’t seem to find any info about it.
 

SleepyD7

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Apr 17, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
71
Reaction score
102
Location
Gainesville Florida
Car(s)
2024 Manual Nissan Z Performance, 2013 Nissan Xterra, 2020 Lexus IS3050
Occupation
Audio Video Integration Sales
Yes it can and has been done. Should it be done? For a show car maybe. Changing the cars wheels too much outside the factory specs will require modifications.
 
OP
OP
yinzer

yinzer

New Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Car(s)
BMW I4
Before we get started Have you ever had a vehicle with 21 inch wheels before?
Yes, I’m downsizing cars here from my recently sold 992, looking to install staggered size wheels in the Z but hadn’t seen any picks of one equipped so. A man likes what he likes. I’ll have to check with some fabricators. Was just hoping someone here had already done it, or attempted it and would have some info. This forum has a lot of info, not quite like Rennlist, but it’s better than most. Thanks.
 

aurora rz34

Active Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
Yes, I’m downsizing cars here from my recently sold 992, looking to install staggered size wheels in the Z but hadn’t seen any picks of one equipped so. A man likes what he likes. I’ll have to check with some fabricators. Was just hoping someone here had already done it, or attempted it and would have some info. This forum has a lot of info, not quite like Rennlist, but it’s better than most. Thanks.
Ok I just wanted to make sure since 21inch tires are probably the most expensive and hardest to find just lying around. Coming from a tire dealer.
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,962
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
Ok I just wanted to make sure since 21inch tires are probably the most expensive and hardest to find just lying around. Coming from a tire dealer.
I learned that lesson when my Grand Cherokee recently needed new tires...
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,962
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
Yes, I’m downsizing cars here from my recently sold 992, looking to install staggered size wheels in the Z but hadn’t seen any picks of one equipped so. A man likes what he likes. I’ll have to check with some fabricators. Was just hoping someone here had already done it, or attempted it and would have some info. This forum has a lot of info, not quite like Rennlist, but it’s better than most. Thanks.
How about 19's front & 20's rear? That should keep enough sidewall under the tire so the car still rides/handles as it should.
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,962
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
This would be the default if 20/21s don’t work, or require too much work!
I found you a 20/21 combo that keeps overall width and diameter very close to the factory tires to ensure fitment and speedometer accuracy. I picked Michelins as an example since they're popular and available in a ton of sizes.

FRONT:
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...ar=Performance&partnum=535YR0PS4SXL&tab=Sizes

REAR:
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...R1PS4SXL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes
 

eabrick

Member
First Name
Erik
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
18
Reaction score
12
Location
Urbandale, IA
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Performance, 2015 GMC Terrain
Occupation
Law Enf. Technology
Watching this one, I really want to see what this looks like. Not something I would do, but the larger wheels can look pretty cool if they're done right.
 
 






Top