Sponsored

Search results

  1. New version of the Nismo exhaust?

    Quick question when you say pops and burbles is your car tuned or stock and do you have factory down pipes or aftermarket?
  2. 21” wheels?

    Ok I just wanted to make sure since 21inch tires are probably the most expensive and hardest to find just lying around. Coming from a tire dealer.
  3. 21” wheels?

    Before we get started Have you ever had a vehicle with 21 inch wheels before?
  4. New version of the Nismo exhaust?

    This is on the official Nissan USA parts website. You can see even in the name it says version 2
  5. New version of the Nismo exhaust?

    Oh and are the tips changeable cause I really like chrome tips on this car with the renegade polish I use I can make them shine like crazy
  6. New version of the Nismo exhaust?

    Thank goodness I’ll have to check with a buddy of mine he has a bunch of wholesalers accounts so I could possibly get it for much cheaper as well thank you for the feedback will still be looking forward to your sound clips when you get them as well.
  7. New version of the Nismo exhaust?

    Also which version of the exhaust do you have I see they have 2 I hope it’s not the almost $3000 one my wallet will scream
  8. New version of the Nismo exhaust?

    Thank you very much I’ll wait until you can then also is it made from t-304? I would hope I live in a northern state and this is my year round daily so it’ll see some salt
  9. New version of the Nismo exhaust?

    If you could post a video of your car to give a good sound clip of it would be much appreciated I think the sound clip that magnaflow has isn’t the best.
  10. New version of the Nismo exhaust?

    I appreciate the suggestion I’ve looked at that exhaust and to me at least it just sounds like all the other ones the only one that sounds any different to me at least is the Nismo touring and I think it’s because it uses a h pipe not a x pipe it just sounds deeper and a lower more aggressive...
  11. New version of the Nismo exhaust?

    Hey guys I have been waiting to order the Nismo touring exhaust for a while since it’s on back order and I was looking today and I found a version 2 of it was wondering what they changed if anything part number are B0100-RZ34S2 For the new one and B0100-RZ34S for the old one none of the...
  12. After Oil Change can you Turn Engine Over To Prime it Without Starting ?

    It is the same as your brz and my wrx I had before my z press the gas while starting and it won’t fire
  13. Auxiliary Driving / Fog Lights install - behind grille

    Thanks so much for such detail you are a godsend
  14. Auxiliary Driving / Fog Lights install - behind grille

    Hey man I know it’s been a while but how did you go about running the wires into the cabin of the car. Did you drill the firewall or something else?
  15. Opinions on the alpha Rex tail lights. Quad loop or twin loop?

    If anyone has a similar video but with the quad loops it would be greatly appreciated
  16. Opinions on the alpha Rex tail lights. Quad loop or twin loop?

    Thanks for the video I was also leaning towards to twin loop I think it looks more like the 300zx that the factory ones are supposed to look like even though it’s missing the smaller ovals
  17. Opinions on the alpha Rex tail lights. Quad loop or twin loop?

    Hey guys I wanna get the alpha Rex tail lights for my car and I am split between the quad loop or the twin loop ones was looking for some opinions. Thanks
  18. Has Anyone Found an Improved Brake Pad for Street Use on the Sport Model ?

    Yes this one no matter the vehicle as long as they make it and I own it it will get z26s
  19. Boost through the rpm range

    Hey guys I just got through my break in and was doing some pulls and I noticed that my car holds back its boost psi to around 11-12 until around 4000-4500 rpms where it ups it to 15-16 psi was just wondering if that’s normal for these cars. I know about the tapper at the top end already.
  20. Aluminum Oil Pans (Z1 vs. CZP)

    The part number for our cars is AP-03 you can get them on Amazon for around $25



Top