NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
first pics of real world silver ive seen

going to be a bit rare. there are only about 20 silvers due over the next few months

1697576560228.png
1697576548070.png
That's the color I'm hoping to get if a dealership will give me msrp.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
NISMO Wheel part #s

Front
D0C00-6GR6A
Rear
D0C00-6GR6B

MSRP is $1,349 but I found them for around 900 each on nissan wholesale part sites

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
first negative review ive read or seen of the NISMO. the back end steps out a bit on him too

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I regret giving this guy a view.

yeah dude has to counter steer once and hates the car. Never seen any other review comment in the Nismo being sketchy. Might have been something with that car

Last edited:

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
so far I only have one small criticism . its the driver seat bottom cushion is taking time to get used to it. its angled up. I tend to put weight on my dead pedal foot while driving and the way the seat sticks out so it feels like its pushing against my my leg from behind my knee. its just a weird seating position. I probably wont notice it in a week.

its a similar seat as my JUKE NISMO RS and I dont remember it feeling like that. however that seat was much higher more like a recaro truck driver postion compared to the Z lol

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
mattmaran is a good reviewer usually non biased and on the enthusiast side. He has come on here to voice his opinions before when they launched the performance trim. But yes speaking from price point / competition he is not wrong but if you are nissan/nismo die hard fan, this car should be very attainable. Something makes me wonder that they did this so they could get them into the hands of the nissan/nismo enthusiasts

goeagles11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z
Nismo should have came in at the low 60k range, that we can agree on.

But as for the rest of his review…..you’re not buying a spec sheet which is what these car reviewers don’t understand. The M2 is one of the ugliest cars out there now, and a lot of people aren’t into Mustangs. American muscle used to be cheap horsepower, now it’s not so cheap. The Supra lost most of its desirability at launch with its BMW bones. No car is perfect as the Z of course has its flaws too, but to act like the other cars are a clear winner over the Z is something I don’t understand.

He mentions the plastic paddle shifters, any good aftermarket upgrade options for those?

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Nismo should have came in at the low 60k range, that we can agree on.

But as for the rest of his review…..you’re not buying a spec sheet which is what these car reviewers don’t understand. The M2 is one of the ugliest cars out there now, and a lot of people aren’t into Mustangs. American muscle used to be cheap horsepower, now it’s not so cheap. The Supra lost most of its desirability at launch with its BMW bones. No car is perfect as the Z of course has its flaws too, but to act like the other cars are a clear winner over the Z is something I don’t understand.

He mentions the plastic paddle shifters, any good aftermarket upgrade options for those?
The Nismo is way over priced,in Canada it's 15k more than the performace.Most reviews say it's not a daily driver ,the seats are the cheapest type of recaro's,they are not comfortable at all.The seats should be higher quality and should be heated.There should be more settings for ride comfort.The M2 kills the Z in all out performance and comfort.The only thing the Z has going for it is the looks.The Nismo Z is still a parts bin car for 80k.